10% Off Orders Over $40!

Spice Island, Ayurvedic Body Butter, Passion Fruit, 7.2 fl oz (215 ml) (Discontinued Item)

It doesnt have fruity smell

Posted by Reviewer3240538 on Nov 28, 2011

I buy alot of products by scent and Ingredients. It had the right ingredients. I expected to smell wonderful. Its very very light. I dont like it. However, it works great on my dry skin. So even tho I dont smell like a passionfruit, I am buttered very well and my skin Thanks me for it... They could have used stronger notes for this product.

Superb

Posted by LeslieKenton on Oct 16, 2011

An excellent product... Couldn't be better. I have now tested more than a dozen Spice Island Ayurvedic products - from shampoos and moisturizers to creams, body washes, and the rest. I have found each and every one of them superb both in terms of their effectiveness and the aesthetic experience of using them.