great taste! great nutrition!

Posted by Reviewer1443928 on Nov 16, 2007

great taste! great nutrition!

When I need a treat

Posted by Reviewer2950554 on Dec 20, 2007

Stuff is great... a little soymilk and a little ice in a blender and this is a real treat. Five stars!

SpiruTein Choc-Peanut Butter

Posted by Reviewer1711931 on Jun 05, 2008

Great product, super fast shipment, thanks!

Nature's Plus Spirutein drink

Posted by Reviewer2681961 on Jul 07, 2008

I love this stuff--have had it as a quick breakfast on the go for years...and now having realized i can get it on iherb, all the better! Cheaper than at most stores AND delivered in a timely manner to my home!

Fight for my fair share

Posted by Reviewer1943793 on Nov 12, 2008

This is a real winner among all the many varieties of protein shakes I've tried. It's great with milk, water or in a blender with ice cubes/liquid, tastes really different than the standard vanilla or chocolate, and digests without bloating. I made the mistake of fixing a shake of it for my 21 year old son and before I knew it, he was visiting me twice as often and took the rest home with him!

like the taste

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 27, 2009

this is probably the best taste if you add greens and flax oil you cant even notice the strong taste of the greens and the flax oil..

My favorite!

Posted by Reviewer2397339 on Mar 28, 2010

I ordered both this flavor and the Cookies & Cream flavor, and both are fantastic. They make great protein shakes, and blend up to be light a fluffy milk-shake textured delights! Add a handful of spinach to the shake and you've got a great healthy treat! The only issue I take is with the sugar/fructose content- but it's well worth it. Perhaps the company will switch to agave or stevia in the future. Great product, great flavor!

I am very delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2433616 on Apr 23, 2010

I can use the product of this place very in peace. In addition, the correspondence is careful, too and feels good faith with swiftness. In addition, I will use it.