SPIRU-TEIN

Posted by 5553581015348794726 on Mar 26, 2014

This powder mixes extremely well in a shaker cup. The strawberry flavor is good and although i do not like fat free milk, I am able to use fat free milk with this product because it doesn't change the flavor of the drink. It is very filling and nutritious. I have tried other meal replacement shakes and so far this is my favorite. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the directions to use a heaping scoop so I just use a level scoop and it works out fine..... I did try a heaping scoop the first time but it seemed like it was too much. It's a very good meal replacement.

tasted so bad...

Posted by 4688491304069684141 on Feb 10, 2014

i bought this because of the good reviews...but the taste is really very very bad....there is just full of powder taste with no strawberry taste at all!

great!

Posted by 4992735864030155608 on Oct 30, 2013

great protein powder! tastes fine just with water and ice (thus the 4 stars), but adding some frozen berries already takes it to another level. I normally also add one soy fruit yogurt to it and tastes like a rich ice-cream smoothie. I love that it has almost all the vitamins you need for the day, without being overloaded with crazy amounts. would definitelly purchase again.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1551825 on Aug 08, 2011

great

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2380007 on Aug 08, 2011

I've been using this product for several months and so far the results have been excellent. I had my cholesterol checked a few weeks ago and it dropped over 50 points since last year. I don't think this drop is only due to the spirutean, but I'm sure it didn't hurt.

Product at better price than UK with good delivery

Posted by Reviewer3266908 on Mar 28, 2011

In UK Spirutein is more expensive than in US$; even after paying import duty & freight [rip off Britain]. I-Herb send promptly and DHL delivery is good. Remember you pay duty & freight in addition to cash price: but still cheaper than UK shop price.

El Salvador-Delicious flavor!

Posted by Reviewer2074869 on Nov 15, 2010

It has such a delicious flavor and mixes well with nuts and different fruits.

Delicious protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2835859 on Sep 13, 2010

I have been drinking one of these shakes for breakfast for about a month now and definitely feel better. The strawberry, in my opinion, is the best flavor, especially when mixed with pineapple or cranberry juice.

Eat less junk at work

Posted by Reviewer2689946 on Sep 12, 2010

I started this product as a way to increase protein in order to fend off mid-day munchies at work. I ended losing 20 lbs. by not craving junk food snacks.

High Protein Energy Meal

Posted by Reviewer2259086 on Jun 18, 2010

I love the the product. When I am hungry and want a special treat, I put a scoop of energy meal into a glass of almond milk. I mix it with a blender and it taste like a thick milkshake.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »