SPIRU-TEIN

Posted by 5553581015348794726 on Mar 26, 2014

This powder mixes extremely well in a shaker cup. The strawberry flavor is good and although i do not like fat free milk, I am able to use fat free milk with this product because it doesn't change the flavor of the drink. It is very filling and nutritious. I have tried other meal replacement shakes and so far this is my favorite. The only thing I wasn't sure about was the directions to use a heaping scoop so I just use a level scoop and it works out fine..... I did try a heaping scoop the first time but it seemed like it was too much. It's a very good meal replacement.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3320593 on Sep 12, 2008

I this really helps get me through the morning to lunch without the blood sugar crash I get from bagels or doughnuts.

tasted so bad...

Posted by 4688491304069684141 on Feb 10, 2014

i bought this because of the good reviews...but the taste is really very very bad....there is just full of powder taste with no strawberry taste at all!

Great choice

Posted by Reviewer3334989 on Feb 02, 2009

Good product, easy to handle, great flavor, and most of the vitamins you need for the day. Great for breakfast on the run or a protein drink after you workout!

Love, love this product

Posted by Reviewer3337385 on Jul 11, 2009

I am very happy with this in a smoothie!

Product at better price than UK with good delivery

Posted by Reviewer3266908 on Mar 28, 2011

In UK Spirutein is more expensive than in US$; even after paying import duty & freight [rip off Britain]. I-Herb send promptly and DHL delivery is good. Remember you pay duty & freight in addition to cash price: but still cheaper than UK shop price.

I am very delicious!

Posted by Reviewer2433616 on Apr 23, 2010

I can use the product of this place very in peace. In addition, the correspondence is careful, too and feels good faith with swiftness. In addition, I will use it.

Eat less junk at work

Posted by Reviewer2689946 on Sep 12, 2010

I started this product as a way to increase protein in order to fend off mid-day munchies at work. I ended losing 20 lbs. by not craving junk food snacks.

Delicious protein shake

Posted by Reviewer2835859 on Sep 13, 2010

I have been drinking one of these shakes for breakfast for about a month now and definitely feel better. The strawberry, in my opinion, is the best flavor, especially when mixed with pineapple or cranberry juice.

YUM!

Posted by Reviewer2882465 on Feb 29, 2008

One scoop + 8 oz orange juice + two ice cubes + blend it in a blender = heavenly!!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »