Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Delicious Vanilla, 1.2 lbs.

Posted by 5219262035143803910 on Apr 22, 2016

I tried one scoop of this product, it was way too sweet and not palatable for me. iHerb would not exchange it for the regular formula. I returned it to Natures Plus.

excellent delivery to UK

Posted by 5054441264596335542 on Jun 02, 2013

Am based in Scotland. Iherb delivery went smoothly even got automated call to pay import tax. Highly recommend and will be a regular customer as prices beat anything Ive found in Uk

Mixes easy and taste great

Posted by Reviewer3103314 on Dec 17, 2011

Mix in 1/2 cup water then add your favorite milk if you like. Easy to digest and taste great.

EXCELENTES PRODUCTOS SPIRUTEIN

Posted by Reviewer1702084 on May 27, 2011

MUY BUENOS

great lunch

Posted by Reviewer1537729 on Apr 19, 2011

Energizing, easy to have around and healthy

not just for seniors

Posted by Reviewer1173305 on Jan 10, 2011

I could not believe how great this product tastes It says it is for seniors over 60 but I love it and I am no where near being a senior citizen. Mixed easily, love adding bandanna for a great quick low Cal breakfast.

Nature's Plus, Spiru-Tein Plus, Rejuvenating Energy Formula, Vanilla

Posted by Reviewer2922413 on Sep 14, 2010

The service I have received from iHerb is fantastic, I haven't seen a company to deliver that efficiently. Also I swear by this formula, it gives me so much energy. I highly recommend it. I will still continue to buy it.

handy

Posted by Reviewer2176544 on Apr 03, 2010

great for meal replacement

taste good

Posted by Reviewer3045679 on Mar 27, 2009

I bought different flavors so that I would not get tired of the same taste...I like the taste because I add greens and greens are a little strong..

Innesah, London, England, UK.

Posted by Reviewer3137975 on Jan 01, 2009

I aways use spirutein products and recomend to friends and family who are all impressed , I ordered this for a relative who trains quite hard and he noticed exellent benefits . For no extra cost it has a lot of very good supplementation , that is useful if you have a very active training program.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »