I would not purchase again....

Posted by 5128465909252200378 on Dec 21, 2015

It has really weird texture.. it doesnt dissolve well and has a bit of gummy texture... I would not recommend or purchase again. I have no idea how im going to finish this.. or maybe I'll just throw it out.

My favorite protein powder

Posted by 5035532728620294649 on Oct 02, 2015

I use milk, a banana, and frozen strawberries and sometimes I use other frozen berries and a scoop of this powder and it makes a fluffy, rich enjoyable shake. I usually get the vanilla one and I always get the whey protein one because if it doesn't say 'Whey' on the container then it's soy and I avoid soy. My favorite. This is the product I go to for protein smoothies I've been drinking it for over 10 years.

Difficult to dissolve

Posted by 5664004338163809252 on Aug 13, 2015

Didn't like the taste and it is difficult to dissolve. Will not repurchase

great product

Posted by 5261487769563717041 on Oct 24, 2013

I've been using this protein meal drink before but this new version with whey is just as great as the original version. I love the taste and it makes me full!

Vitamin helps prevent various illnesses and cancer is important, of course, exercise improves the body all right, but I think the nutrition is lost fatigue - all right

Posted by 4820210752248435650 on May 30, 2013

not for me

Posted by Reviewer1207022 on Oct 02, 2011

this is my first diet powder. I cannot like it. I saw many review that it is tasty but i can not agree. I cant drink it. Discusting. Sorry

meal replacement

Posted by Reviewer1003021 on Aug 31, 2011

Filled up stomach quite nicely taste is better when made on milk. decent product.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer3294312 on Nov 30, 2010

Have this smell/taste that all chocolate protein drinks get, cant describe it , but its there. But its still very ok in taste

bought for my 16 year old daughter

Posted by Reviewer1182353 on Jan 19, 2010

Very filling, good taste too, for a fast breakfast or post workout snack!

Very delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer1067622 on Nov 26, 2009

I think that this commodity is very delicious. The sense of fullness lasts long. It is tasting like the chocolate shake. I recommend it to the person who likes sweet food.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »