Err...

Posted by 5721723037030502665 on Jul 11, 2014

It had sort of an off flavor to me. Maybe I'm too used to overly-sugared black currant jams, but this is not a favorite.

I'm addicted

Posted by Reviewer2708344 on Dec 22, 2013

This is by far the best jam I've ever tasted. It's great with coconut butter on top of toast, as filling for crepes and mixed into oatmeal along with small pieces of walnuts. Low in sugar and lots of actual black currants. I just wanted to order a bunch of it but you guys are out. It's available at Whole Foods and health food stores as well but I love the convenience of having it delivered and with free shipping for $20 - unbeatable.

Posted by katiejeong on Sep 18, 2013

Very tasty spread, not too sweet, with whole berries. Need to mix it before eating, because the most of berries are on the top, and underneath is a very tender and delicious jelly. I always have several jars of St. Dalfour spreads in my fridge, choose on of them depending on my mood.

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2029277 on Aug 21, 2013

St.Dalfour spreads are the best - sugar-free and very tasty. Highly recommend. Black Currant is my favorite.

Oh my heaven!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Mar 23, 2013

This spread is amazing! My mom's a huge black currant fan so I had to pick one up for her and she is loving it!! I think it tastes exquisite. I can't wait to try all the other flavors from St. Dalfour!

Black Currant Best Spread

Posted by Reviewer2144919 on Feb 20, 2013

I love it with yogurt.

Great Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Jan 21, 2013

Being that it is hard to find black currant in supplement form, I choose St. Dalfour fruit spread. No added sugar and filled with whole currants, this tangy spread is great with salted butter on fresh, crusty toast. Enjoy!

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Excellent jam

Wonderful spread

Posted by Reviewer1309211 on Aug 26, 2012

St. Dalfour spreads have all natural ingredients and NO refined sugars! I love the thickness of these spreads and that there is whole fruit pieces in each flavor. Try all of their wonderful flavors to find out what your favorites are!

Delitious black currant

Posted by 5332906052348525736 on Aug 17, 2012

You can feel every berry in this spread - its exactly like it should be. Taste, smell, look - just perfect, and no sugar!! Perfectly fits pancakes.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »