Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 29, 2012

Excellent jam

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1814822 on Feb 06, 2012

i like the taste and the consistence...highly recommended.

Very Good

Posted by Reviewer1260176 on Feb 02, 2011

The raspberry is my favorite but I thought I would try this one and it is also quite good. I highly recommend this brand.

Delish !

Posted by Reviewer1276033 on Aug 09, 2011

Superb service as always.

Wonderful spread

Posted by Reviewer1309211 on Aug 26, 2012

St. Dalfour spreads have all natural ingredients and NO refined sugars! I love the thickness of these spreads and that there is whole fruit pieces in each flavor. Try all of their wonderful flavors to find out what your favorites are!

Posted by katiejeong on Sep 18, 2013

Very tasty spread, not too sweet, with whole berries. Need to mix it before eating, because the most of berries are on the top, and underneath is a very tender and delicious jelly. I always have several jars of St. Dalfour spreads in my fridge, choose on of them depending on my mood.

unick!!

Posted by Reviewer1203772 on Apr 28, 2011

the vase is a little bit too tall,so i ve tried hard to reached at the bottom,but it was worth it..

Great Antioxidant

Posted by Reviewer1247611 on Jan 21, 2013

Being that it is hard to find black currant in supplement form, I choose St. Dalfour fruit spread. No added sugar and filled with whole currants, this tangy spread is great with salted butter on fresh, crusty toast. Enjoy!

perfect for toast

Posted by happyfiddler on Dec 13, 2011

I got this for my husband after I ran out of my homemade jam...he said it is the perfect jam for toast!

Great taste

Posted by Reviewer2029277 on Aug 21, 2013

St.Dalfour spreads are the best - sugar-free and very tasty. Highly recommend. Black Currant is my favorite.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »