Absolutely.......................

Posted by Reviewer2234850 on Dec 22, 2011

the most wonderful Fruit Spread I have ever tried. Not sickly sweet like most spreads. The absolute best.

Super Great taste!!!! Must HAVE !!

Posted by Reviewer1428316 on Apr 14, 2011

taste so so so good!! Not too sweet and not too sour!! lots of whole Black Raspberries!! i used to eat this with my toast for whole year (every single day)when i was in Australia.and now back to my country i'm so happy i can order it online!!!!!! thanks iherb.com ~

Good taste!

Posted by Reviewer2031618 on Jun 02, 2011

Great taste and no addiction of sugar

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2022901 on Jan 09, 2012

It is very very good, nutritive and delicious.

St Dalfour Black Raspberry

Posted by ivyengland on Oct 14, 2012

The only reason I don't like this is because there are whole fruits in it without much "jelly" around them and it is not spreadable.

good

Posted by Reviewer2563486 on Sep 03, 2013

good

No sugar

Posted by 4961908556569284283 on Jan 14, 2014

Only fruit

Ssssoooo good!

Posted by 5296952414585968684 on Oct 21, 2014

This has got to be the best fruit spread I have ever tried. I've been eating it on the Mestemachers Whole Rye Bread, it legit taste like a Black Raspberry pie, so yummy. I will definitely purchase this flavor again and again. After trying and loving the Black Raspberry, I purchased the Wild Blueberry, and the Thick Apricot fruit spreads from Dalfour as well, gotta say both are pretty tasty too. I would recommend this brand to anyone who is looking for a delicious fruit spread, I would especially recommend the Black Raspberry one, definitely 5 star worthy.

always one jar

Posted by Reviewer2446553 on Feb 20, 2015

My husband likes this one so much that I have to always have a back-up in the cupboard. It works well on so many things besides toast.

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2053243 on Jun 01, 2015

All St. Dalfour fruit spreads are excellent. I recommend this one, the strawberry, and actually you can't go wrong with any of them.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »