• Tea Cup design may vary. Depending on what we have in stock at the time of your order, you may receive either the Ceramic Tea Mug, or the Ceramic Tea Cup.

• Reviews | English

Very nice cup!

Posted by 5084212640582038295 on Oct 12, 2012

I liked it very much! I drink my morning tea in this cup.

St. Dalfour tea mug pleases

Posted by Reviewer3204147 on Oct 15, 2012

A single free teabag that came with an iHerb supplement order introduced me to the world of St. Dalfour tea products. I savored the briskness of the pleasingly tart green tea so much that I ordered two boxes of flavored green tea varieties, and added the cup because it was free. I also added a sweet little matching caddy to hold the soggy used teabag. At first, I thought the cup was rather small, but I used it anyway, and wow! The narrow "chimney" of the cup really focused the aroma of the tea directly under my nose--and the taste of the tea simply was amazing! I ordered--and paid for--a second teacup, and another box of tea! St. Dalfour makes a wide variety of pleasantly flavored green teas, as well as a pleasingly brisk unflavored green tea. I really enjoy all these little treasures, but I'm sad that the cup has been discontinued!

Good

Posted by 5622436069835240805 on Oct 17, 2012

Good

Nice mug

Posted by Reviewer1506857 on Oct 18, 2012

I use it for my afternoon tea now, good mug.

Just a mug

Posted by MentaPiperita on Oct 18, 2012

A normal mug.

Ceramic Tea Mug

Posted by 4707472395332726268 on Oct 19, 2012

My daughter LOVES her COFFE MUG. She uses it for her COFFEE instead of her TEA. Too big for her tea just the right size for her coffee.

Good quality

Posted by Tonjiz on Sep 29, 2012

Narrow but tall mug, thanks for the free gift!

lovely mug

Posted by 5484774754772518325 on Oct 01, 2012

a good size mug for tea. It came free with the tea I bought. I use it every day, but I wouldn't buy it.

Sweet and tustic.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

A little small,as I prefer large jugs, but nice.

A cute little dainty cup.

Posted by 5679352959997624033 on Oct 02, 2012

Nothing really bad to say about this mug as I received it for free with my tea. Good if you want a small cup of tea, this is no giant caffeine addict's mug. The box says "Designed in France, Printed in China", if you were wondering.