Very nice combination of flavours!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

I really like those little packets, full of flavour and nourishing salmon. They have their individual little fork, so you can carry them everywhere. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Great ready to eat meal

Posted by Reviewer3034575 on Feb 06, 2011

Very flavorful and you taste all the ingredients. Like a gourmet meal without the chef !

Canned food

Posted by Reviewer1248432 on Apr 28, 2011

I was excited about these "Ready to Eat" products because I am a big fan of St. Dalfour. They do a nice job of packaging this product with a mini fork and a sauce packet, and they also include helpful hints about how to pair the food with other items to make a fuller meal. It's important to keep in mind, though, that ultimately this is a canned food product. The food itself has a pretty good flavor and is definitely cooked well, but canned food is just always a step below the rest

Tasty, healthy meal

Posted by Reviewer1846656 on Apr 28, 2011

I am single and do not like to cook. Also, I am busy most of the day on the computer. I like being able to open one of these meals and feel I am eating something healthy, as well as getting salmon protein, which I like to eat at least once a week. It is much better than grabbing a snack. They are very good for mini-meals. If you want a full meal, you can put this onto a salad bed, add a slice of healthy bread, eat fruit, and so on.

Nice taste and natural.

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013

I like the taste of these. They taste like a salmon corned beef hash, without the beef. But, I only get when on clearance, because cost is just too high.

If I had an underground bunker I would stock it up with these!

Posted by PurplePegasus on May 24, 2012

Excellent and perfect portion control size. And this one has no GMO corn to fish out, unlike the tuna one. This one has lots of big pieces of potato and because of that, I feel this one would probably taste better warmed but I like to eat it straight out of the can. More fun, less hassle, no clean up. I slightly prefer the tuna one but both taste like fine French food and it's hard to believe this is coming out of a can. My one lamentation is that it's not organic and really wishing St Dalfour would switch to organic sourced veggies. At least they don't add preservatives etc. PLEASE NOTE: this does not come with packets of honey as indicated. It comes with salt & pepper only. Thanks iHerb for carrying these, I am stocked up for a little while now!

Instant meal--does not taste canned; possible GMOs, BPA, and pesticides

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 28, 2012

First: got confirmation that the can lining currently does contain BPA. On the plus side is that the product is not heated in the can so leaching is minimal--and of course within the EU and USDA limits (for whatever that's worth). And, St. Dalfour plans to switch to BPA-free cans by the end of 2012! May contain pesticide, fungicide and herbicide residues as well as GMOs as it is not certified organic. __________________________________________________ Now that that's out of the way, here is my description for those willing to have conventionally farmed food: Wild caught Alaskan salmon, delicious tender flageolet beans, just the right amount of potato, all delicately herbed and very yummy. I keep these around and take in travel bags for emergency meals. They even come with a spork and salt and pepper packets attached. Very well balanced in carbs, fat, fiber and protein and even though they contain white potato they are not a sugar spiker. Note that the nutritional info on the label is for 1/2 a can. Half a can does not make for a meal...double everything when reading. It is moderately high in sodium....600 mg for the entire can. - - - - - Ingredients of concern: Xanthan gum often is derived from genetically modified corn. There are non-GMO sources. Sometimes companies claim non-GMO when the derivative tests negative for GMO proteins, but still could be sourced from a GM crop. Conventional carrots and potatoes both tend to contain large pesticide/fungicide residues. Boiled potatoes less than baked because of the removal of the skin.

Love the convenience

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Oct 29, 2012

Great product with chunks of salmon & vegetables. Tasty enough to be a heavy breakfast to last till lunch.

LOVE this meal!

Posted by Reviewer2218688 on Jul 06, 2011

Wow - I think the wild salmon is my favorite, but the pasta one is a close second! (Haven't tried any of the others yet.) Healthy, portable AND delicious is such a rare combination to find! Love these! Thanks i-Herb for having these in stock!

Salmon stew

Posted by Reviewer2319804 on Apr 27, 2011

This product is a disappointment on every level. The salmon is minimal and what there is is tasteless. The other objects in the can are also tasteless and unpleasant to view. This product is so unappetizing that I can't even give it away. I will never buy anything by this company, and will think twice about iHerbs recommendations. E. Lawton