Yummy!

Posted by CindyW on Jun 25, 2013

Very good flavor for being canned. I don't bother to warm mine up. It tastes fine lukewarm. I'll definitely be stocking up on these.

great

Posted by 5230906201419371070 on May 24, 2013

love them

Convenient Lunch Food

Posted by Aloha-Health on Apr 22, 2013

This is highly convenient to grab for lunch when I'm running late out the door in the morning. The flavor is pretty good for what it is. I was a little disappointed that the veggies are mostly soy beans and potatoes. None the less, the convenience of it trumps the flavor and veggie content when I don't have time to whip something up myself.

처음 구매시 추천인 코드 QUJ103 넣으시면 만원 할인!!!

Posted by 5511611543556106504 on Mar 22, 2013

바쁜 아침 식빵 구워서 이거 휙 뜯어 집어넣어주면 참 좋습니다. 맛도 좋고 편리해서 또 구매하고싶어요~

Nice taste and natural.

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Feb 28, 2013

I like the taste of these. They taste like a salmon corned beef hash, without the beef. But, I only get when on clearance, because cost is just too high.

Favorite

Posted by 4763703979014032150 on Dec 30, 2012

Of the four items, I will have to admit that this one is our favorite. The Salmon is not strong in a fishy way and it is really great on our salads. Will for sure be buying more of this product.

그냥그래요ㅜㅡ

Posted by 5044881086186070422 on Dec 11, 2012

야채들은 맛난데 연어가 딱딱한 참차같고, 연어특유의 기름지어 느끼하면서 비위가 약한분은 비리에 느껴질꺼같아요,, 담에 야채나 파스타가 들은걸로 구입하고싶으네요,,,

Love Gourmet on the Go!

Posted by Reviewer2877146 on Dec 06, 2012

I love St. Dalfour's Gourmet on the Go Wild Salmon meal. No refrigeration or cooking required means I can throw it in my kayak and have a great meal on the river. Good natural ingredients and this particular meal is gluten free too!

Love the convenience

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Oct 29, 2012

Great product with chunks of salmon & vegetables. Tasty enough to be a heavy breakfast to last till lunch.

Delicious.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Very tasty, healthy and convenient on the go. Helps me save money and steer clear of junk food. I love thees meals from St. Dalfour.