St Dalfour Wild Salmon is great

Posted by Reviewer2253753 on Apr 12, 2011

I usually eat this cold and find it delectible. Flavors blend well. The salmon has a fresh flavor.

Better than you would expect

Posted by Reviewer1593844 on Apr 16, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by the fresh wholesome taste of this ready to eat, canned meal. Has no vinegar taste as was suggested by another reviewer. Cans are packable easy to eat anywhere. I eat them cold!

Keep a can at the office

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Aug 09, 2011

I love that this is a self-contained meal in a can. This is my back up lunch and with some fruit is very satisfying. But I found that with just a little lemon juice and putting this over some greens, it is something that you can serve as a summer salad.

amazing good taste and texture, easy to take with you!

Posted by Reviewer2639426 on Apr 27, 2011

i wonder how its possible to make it: so good, also when i eat ik cold, the taste is very good. I little negative point is that it is somewhat to little. It is not enough for me. But I eat it which soms fruits and veggetibles. I use it when i am not ad home en i will use it on my camping holidays.

Great on the go meal

Posted by Reviewer2627242 on Jul 05, 2011

Tasty and convenient. We are taking these on our trip so we have healthy food to eat.

GF Hubby LOVES!

Posted by cot477 on Sep 28, 2011

These are my gluten-free husband's go-to food in a pinch at work. We keep a couple cases of these on hand so he always has quality food available. I call them "the French food".

Best price for a top notch product.

Posted by Reviewer2433701 on Jul 27, 2011

I usually buy this product from Amazon but noticed the price was better at iherb.com. The product came quickly and I am very satisfied with my purchase experience.

Love Gourmet on the Go!

Posted by Reviewer2877146 on Dec 06, 2012

I love St. Dalfour's Gourmet on the Go Wild Salmon meal. No refrigeration or cooking required means I can throw it in my kayak and have a great meal on the river. Good natural ingredients and this particular meal is gluten free too!

I like the taste

Posted by Reviewer3030333 on Dec 25, 2011

When I am busy, I just take this with me to school. I can just eat whenever I want, very convenient. I love the taste especially with honey.

satisfied

Posted by 5450194586438808682 on Nov 01, 2013

The order was fine, I am happy