St Dalfour Wild Salmon is great

Posted by Reviewer2253753 on Apr 12, 2011

I usually eat this cold and find it delectible. Flavors blend well. The salmon has a fresh flavor.

Better than you would expect

Posted by Reviewer1593844 on Apr 16, 2011

I was pleasantly surprised by the fresh wholesome taste of this ready to eat, canned meal. Has no vinegar taste as was suggested by another reviewer. Cans are packable easy to eat anywhere. I eat them cold!

amazing good taste and texture, easy to take with you!

Posted by Reviewer2639426 on Apr 27, 2011

i wonder how its possible to make it: so good, also when i eat ik cold, the taste is very good. I little negative point is that it is somewhat to little. It is not enough for me. But I eat it which soms fruits and veggetibles. I use it when i am not ad home en i will use it on my camping holidays.

Keep a can at the office

Posted by Reviewer2871482 on Aug 09, 2011

I love that this is a self-contained meal in a can. This is my back up lunch and with some fruit is very satisfying. But I found that with just a little lemon juice and putting this over some greens, it is something that you can serve as a summer salad.

Best price for a top notch product.

Posted by Reviewer2433701 on Jul 27, 2011

I usually buy this product from Amazon but noticed the price was better at iherb.com. The product came quickly and I am very satisfied with my purchase experience.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1214295 on Jul 30, 2011

I really like these gourmet meals and use these all the time at work when I can't get away for lunch. These meals are very satifying and taste wonderful considering they are a canned product. I don't even heat them up, just open the can and enjoy! Super convenient. Also with hurricane season coming up, stocking in a supply to have on hand...just in case! Highly recommend. RL in North Carolina

long shelf life

Posted by Reviewer3119426 on May 14, 2011

very good

Meals

Posted by Reviewer1318536 on Sep 05, 2011

Great product

GF Hubby LOVES!

Posted by cot477 on Sep 28, 2011

These are my gluten-free husband's go-to food in a pinch at work. We keep a couple cases of these on hand so he always has quality food available. I call them "the French food".

nice