good prunes

Posted by 4888822049647620145 on Jan 12, 2014

recommed this prunes

Great!

Posted by naturalwoman on Jul 12, 2014

I did not think prunes would be this enjoyable. You almost forget they are prunes. They are very fresh. Please visit my page for more interesting information and reviews.

Prunes

Posted by 5442918261669097108 on Oct 27, 2013

These very soft and had a wonderful flavor. While I enjoyed them, I did not think they were Giant in size, and I can certainly buy something in the grocery store for less money and same or close quality.

Giant Prunes Giant price

Posted by 5667813556122805290 on Jan 04, 2013

Taste is great and organic so much the better. However the cost was a little high for me.

C'est si bon!

Posted by Chunkypeaches on Jul 13, 2011

So worth the $. Have you priced prunes lately? Plus, these are all natural, no potassium sorbate. And, they are firm, not mushy or overripe. Lastly, they come in a pretty, small, thick glass jar. I love my foods and drink in glass. Viva la France!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Sep 29, 2011

So good, great flavor and juicy.

really good!

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 02, 2011

Until I tried these I can't say I've ever had a craving for prunes. Very plump and flavorful. I'm ordering more.

Truly the best prunes ever!

Posted by Non-GMO on Jun 24, 2012

The best I've ever tasted. No preservatives, just plump moist, delectable prunes. Makes them a treat. This variety is larger than the average prune. Something in the past year or so has slightly decreased the wonderfulness of St. Dalfour prunes. They used to be absolutely truly amazing, better than any candy bar. Yes, I ate them for their taste alone. In my most recent orders something has felt lacking...maybe slightly smaller in size or not quite as plump. Even so, these far outdo any other dried plum/prune I've had.

Yammy!

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 27, 2012

Moist and succulent. Love at first bite!

Very Very Very Good!

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on May 01, 2012

First time to try these. They are wonderful!