• Reviews | English

Super prunes/Классный чернослив

Posted by 4759866411446199361 on Oct 03, 2015

The prunes are really succulent, delicious and big. They turned out to be to our taste! We'll order more next time, shame we have ordered just one jar with this order. One drawback though is that there're not many in one jar. You can eat them all up in 2 times./ Чернослив действоительно сочный, вкусный и крупный. Как раз в нашем вкусе. В следующий раз закажу побольше баночек, жаль с этим заказыом только одну заказали. Один недостаток- это то что их мало в баночке, можно съесть все за 2 присеста)

So good

Posted by 5510265437272508023 on Oct 23, 2015

They are great!!!!!!!

Super yummy!

Posted by Sun-addicted on Jan 09, 2016

Just got these prunes and can't stop eating them! Honestly. The best dry prunes I ever tried. They are soft, juicy and not very sweet, a real taste of fruits. It's a pity I odered only 1 piece. But I will definetely add them to my next order. And special thanks for delivery to China this proper French quality product! Everything I bought here was just waste of money.

Superb prunes

Posted by Elpojohn on Mar 17, 2016

Soft and delicious , a quality French produce from St Dalfour.

3 a Day Keeps the Doctor Away

Posted by Reviewer1316551 on Jun 27, 2016

bAs I have become older, I make these prunes a staple in my diet each day. They are just right for keeping regular. I prefer those which are unpitted because I find them plumper and better textured. But, there are more prunes in the jars that contain the pitted ones.

Great prunes

Posted by SavoringLife on Sep 17, 2014

Great prunes

Prunes St.Dalfour

Posted by Reviewer2230769 on Jun 23, 2011

These prunes are nice prunes. Just prunes. I can't really tell a big difference between these and some other brands.

fine