great

Posted by 5230906201419371070 on May 24, 2013

love them!!

Good Combo

Posted by 4763703979014032150 on Dec 30, 2012

The veggies and pasta go very good together. I know you are supposed to split the can, but we sometimes just use it as our main meal and each of us eat a full can. Excellent product.

Perfect Office dinner

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Oct 29, 2012

I order this to replace dinner when I work late in office. Carbs and vegetables to comfort your cravings.

Better than nothing

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

It is good enough to eat each pack when I have no time to cook healthy meal.

Disappointed: something's amiss here!

Posted by PurplePegasus on Jun 22, 2012

They don't taste French! And by that I mean they don't have that je ne sais quoi flavor that is in the blend of the oils in the Tuna and the Salmon ones. These lack flavor, I tried adding a little salt and that wasn't it. I added some kelp flakes and it was a bit better. I love the tuna one the best but I'm tired of fishing out endless kernels of GMO corn from that one. I don't really miss the fish, it's definitely the blend that's too bland. And I never ever use their packets of seasoning as their contents are either toxic or unappetizing and would ruin the flavor & healthiness of it all. Not sure that I will purchase this one again, for the same price I prefer to have the protein and of course the taste is so dreadfully bland!

good standby

Posted by 5607154947438013325 on May 29, 2012

ok in a pinch but not thrilling.

Great for on the go.

Posted by Reviewer1224909 on May 13, 2012

These are edible, great for on the go, there are 2 servings in one container. I thought it a little high in sodium, but then again so is everything else you buy that is premade.

Easy, portable and convenient! (and yummy)

Posted by laminimalista on Apr 14, 2012

It's so easy to eat this. I tried one today. It comes with a tiny fork, salt and a packet of special sauce on the side. You open the top and the pasta and vegetables are nicely packed. It tastes much better than expected. I stocked up for my emergency kit and plan on buying more. This would also be great for hiking! 本日食べてみました。小さなフォーク、塩、ソースが蓋の上についていますのでハイキングとか非常食としてあるととても便利だと思います。なかなかベジタリアン用の非常食は無いのでストックしてあると安心します。味もおいしかったです。また注文します。

Big portion

Posted by LeahLeah on Mar 23, 2012

At first glance, the can seems small but portion is actually pretty substantial. Tasted great with the sauce that came with it and can't believe it's only 100 calories!

Delicious & Easy!

Posted by Reviewer2218688 on Jul 06, 2011

Wow - These are really good meals! We also love the wild salmon one too! Very easy and portable! I no longer have an excuse for eating badly on the fly! These are real life-savers for the pantry and emergency kit! AND they taste divine!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »