รสอร่อย

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Aug 23, 2012

รสอร่อย

Fulfilling meal

Posted by 5315611613761516956 on Dec 01, 2012

This is one of the more filling meals in a can. Taste is alright. Definitely can be a meal replacement if needed. Find that the grain is undercooked as it is more than a bit al-dente to the bite

St Dalfour, Gourmet on the Go--all products

Posted by Reviewer2926337 on Apr 28, 2011

All the St. Dalfour Gourmet on the Go products are great--tasty. They are novel and useful gifts for someone who has everything. I particularly appreciate that there are no heavy spices, preservatives or chemicals. They make wonderful and healthy meals and/or snacks. My only concern is that the expiration date on these cans are not visible unless you break open the package, which is so well done. Kept intact, the outer boxes are convenient to store in your cupboard. These products would be perfect if the expiration date is stamped on the outer box or the cans repositioned in the box to display the expiration date without tearing the plastic wrapping.

Interesting food product

Posted by Reviewer1177065 on May 01, 2011

I like whole grains and bean mixtures so I thought I would like Gourmet on the Go whole grain and beans. I liked that they are packaged in 6 cans, making them easy to heat and serve. This mixture has a bit of a strange taste to it. It may be due to the packaging process or maybe just the seasonings used but it differently had a little "something" off about it. I am going to try another of the cans again but create my own sauce to mix with it to see if that helps with the strange taste.

good

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on May 25, 2011

good

Quick, nutritious lunch.

Posted by 5628768413071175702 on Jul 27, 2012

My wife and I take these to work as a veggie lunch option. The separate sauce packet is nice for those limiting their salt intake.

Delicious.

Posted by Reviewer3126648 on Oct 02, 2012

Very tasty, healthy and convenient on the go. Helps me save money and steer clear of junk food.