great value, bitter taste

Posted by Reviewer2254025 on May 23, 2011

i'm a huge fan of marmalade. it's terribly delicious and i could consume a whole jar with crackers and bread. i was really excited to find a non-sugary, naturally sweetened kind. and i've enjoyed other st. dalfour jams. perhaps it was all my years accustomed to white-sugary (unhealthful) marmalades, but this product just did Not do it for me. i did not enjoy it. the sweetness level is fine, not overly sweet - very mild. however, the taste is very bitter. the bitterness overwhelms everything else, even when added to foods and used in dressings/etc. also, i particularly love lots of peel in my marmalade, and the ratio in this product was lacking. it's a pass.

DELICIOUS!

Posted by Reviewer1785561 on Mar 08, 2014

We love orange marmalade in our house. Most don't have enough peel in them for our taste. This has a large quantity of peel and a not too sweet taste. My husband is diabetic and we are happy this does not have added sugar. Highly recommended.

Taste like homemade !

Posted by 5487413228119129686 on Mar 13, 2013

I never like too much sweetness so I like it very much. Taste like real orange.

Very GOOD

Posted by Reviewer1521648 on Dec 13, 2015

I like this marmalade better than several I have tried because it has more orange rind (but not a LOT) and the first ingredient listed IS oranges vs. sugar. It has a subtle flavor and is not too sweet, but I wish it had MORE rind and a bit stronger orange flavor. I will buy it again but not enthusiastically. Maybe I'll add some orange rind and juice on my own.

wasn't sealed properly

Posted by 5000644410622320723 on Jan 07, 2016

The jam is delicious but it wasn't sealed properly. It was leaking. When jars are air tight sealed, the top of the cap is suck in. In this case, our cap was already popped up before opening it.

Blah!!!

Posted by Reviewer1695904 on Jun 08, 2013

I love orange marmalade but this recipe needs help! The consistency was mushy not jam or jelly like, then the taste was flat or rather near tasteless.

Healthy

Posted by 5128102265785689991 on Sep 19, 2013

Not so much sweet

delicious

Posted by Reviewer2989700 on Feb 24, 2014

I like this Orange Marmalade however I can buy in supermarket and much cheaper.

Tangy, flavourful, and no added sugar!

Posted by 4854902752449295482 on Mar 26, 2014

The title says it all. They're the reasons I love all Dalfour jams. The orange marmalade is particularly nice since it's got big chunks of orange rind in it - goes great in my plain yogurt in the morning.

Yummo!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on May 19, 2013

So delicious! Lots of orange fruit pieces. Mom's favorite spread! I highly recommend this.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »