Still searching for the organic version

Posted by honestreviews1 on Apr 23, 2013

This has nothing to do with earl grey. Crappy.

Disappointment

Posted by 5471521673485302134 on Aug 11, 2013

There's no taste of Earl - Gray. I can not tell what its taste, weird!

Not The Real Thing

Posted by Reviewer2850308 on Mar 11, 2013

If you LOVE earl Grey Tea...you WON'T like this. It's not the real thing. The packaging is beautiful, and refreshing to know the tea is organic, but the bergamot that makes Earl Grey so uniquely delicious is not true bergamot...at least not of the original Italian variety. The packaging on the tea bag itself (not on the box it comes in) states that it is packaged in Sri Lanka and the bergamot ingredient is called "bergamot orange flavor". Tastes like a cough drop. Don't even bother. A better Choice would be Choice organic Earl Grey in which both the tea and the bergamot are organic...and the real thing.

Blech

Posted by Reviewer3160195 on Nov 16, 2011

Blah tasting, doesn't even taste like Earl Grey.

Bad flavor

Posted by Reviewer3012123 on Oct 27, 2011

Tasteless tea, bergamot does not feel

Shocking

Posted by Reviewer2681830 on Aug 21, 2011

This is the first review I've ever written in my life, but I strongly felt it had to be said. I would never recognize this as earl gray. In fact, if I had not known the liquid was tea, I would not have been able to guess even that. We followed the brewing instructions, and the package was fresh. I could not believe this item can be sold for money.

Won't Buy Again

Posted by Reviewer2525172 on Nov 05, 2013

I've had a lot better organic Earl Grey Tea. I don't like this, the right flavor is not there, it has an off taste. There is also a weird after taste, so I would not buy this again.

Not good

Posted by 5429436168563232328 on Dec 05, 2013

Doesn't taste like earl Grey at all. Didn't like it at all.

Does not taste like earl grey

Posted by Savvymamasg on Mar 19, 2014

Was very disappointed with this tea. Does not taste anything like earl grey, will not repurchase.

Did not have that Earl Grey flavor...yukky!

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Jul 09, 2015

I usually buy Choice organic earl grey tea but was trying to find another comparable because Choice is so expensive, but this is not it! I actually threw it away since it tasted so bad. It didn't even have that Bergamot flavor I love so much, they must be skimping on the Bergamot. So disappointed!!! Will never buy again and won't recommend it. I will gladly pay for the Choice brand now because I love the strong Bergamot flavor which is what it's all about anyway! I wouldn't have given it one star...I wish I could give it minus 5 stars!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »