Tasty tea. Вкусно.

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Oct 17, 2012

Tasty tea with a light aroma of a bergamot. Вкусный чай с лёгким ароматом бергамота

Unusual, but a must try

Posted by Reviewer3044305 on Sep 30, 2011

I was sent a free sample of this tea. After trying it, I've ordered a box at once. This is the most unusual Earl Grey Tea I have ever tried. The tea itself is not bitter at all and the flavor is very intense, with what I would call a hint of vanilla. My Mother did not like it, but my friends and my husband adored it.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer2075568 on Sep 04, 2010

This tea tastes terrific. It has a subtle peppery flavour. The black tea itself is gentle, the tea bag can stay in the cup for a long time and the tea won't become bitter. I use two bags for one litre of water. I have already bought another box. Great price and fast shipping from Iherb, too.

Tastes delicious

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 31, 2012

This tea became the one of my favourites Dalfour's teas. It has an interesting and light taste of bergamot. Is not bitter and drunk with pleasure. Этот чай среди понравился больше других этой фирмы. Интересный и необычный, легкий вкус бергамота, не горчит и пьется с большим удовольствием.

From Australia

Posted by Reviewer1262249 on Sep 15, 2011

Another great St Dalfour tea. This Earl Grey is light and refreshing. Highly recommended.

The best Earl Grey tea I have ever had

Posted by 5579739940349203331 on Nov 16, 2014

I love this tea, it is such a treat! I put 2 tea bags in a very large mug with coconut milk, vanilla and stevia and it is the perfect low cal, afternoon treat. Love that it is organic and very affordable too. Highly recommend.

My favorite Earl Grey

Posted by Reviewer2324404 on Apr 13, 2009

Delicious tea. Mild bergamot flavor with a hint of pepper.

very good tea

Posted by Reviewer2745417 on Sep 04, 2011

I really love this tea, it has such a wonderful taste, so smooth and calming.

My first Earl Grey

Posted by Reviewer3265461 on Feb 19, 2012

I'm used to drinking green tea and matcha, but I decided to broaden my horizons. After typing in "tea" in the search bar this was one of the first things to pop up. I was pleased with the product and it tasted really good to me. I've had Tazo's Earl Grey after this one, but didn't like it quite as much. I would recommend it to any beginner or casual tea drinker.

Delicious!!

Posted by Reviewer2123388 on Jul 22, 2010

My mom and I love this tea. Very rich in flavour. The best tea to make milk tea.