Did not have that Earl Grey flavor...yukky!

Posted by Reviewer3137755 on Jul 09, 2015

I usually buy Choice organic earl grey tea but was trying to find another comparable because Choice is so expensive, but this is not it! I actually threw it away since it tasted so bad. It didn't even have that Bergamot flavor I love so much, they must be skimping on the Bergamot. So disappointed!!! Will never buy again and won't recommend it. I will gladly pay for the Choice brand now because I love the strong Bergamot flavor which is what it's all about anyway! I wouldn't have given it one star...I wish I could give it minus 5 stars!

A bit different.

Posted by Tonjiz on May 08, 2015

This doesn't taste like regular earl grey. It's much milder and more "gentle", and a bit fruity perhaps? I think I perfer darker ones. This one is probably great for people who like their tea milder.

Mild & Smooth

Posted by 5218954551924647447 on Apr 19, 2015

Mild & Smooth

Good

Posted by 5273168023097463292 on Apr 16, 2015

I find this a bit strong, but I suppose it is a matter of taste. A good tea nonetheless.

The BEST Organic Earl Grey Tea...Period. LOVE St. Dalfour!

Posted by 4976730833349250132 on Apr 08, 2015

Delicious and PERFECT Earl Grey Tea....a real treat!

My favorite brand of Earl Grey

Posted by 4907778752553454718 on Mar 25, 2015

This tea is delicious with the perfect amount of bergamot. One of my favorite teas.

Best Earl Grey.

Posted by 5438992859290777321 on Mar 25, 2015

Love it. Will reorder, and keep a constant backup stash at home.

A new favorite

Posted by 4692000921090854216 on Mar 02, 2015

This tea has a very pleasant taste! I appreciate that it isn't too strong like some Earl Gray teas can be. It has become a new favorite as I enjoy it each evening as a great way to unwind from the day. The aroma makes your mouth water and the taste does not disappoint. I highly recommend this tea. It is individually wrapped which makes it nice to share with friends or give several tea bags in a mug for a gift!

Agradable Te

Posted by tamybl on Feb 28, 2015

Me encanto, realmente es muy rico. En mi pais nos encontramos en verano asi que lo he tomado con harto hielo y un poco endulzante,

hi

Posted by 4993442672071195237 on Feb 26, 2015

Good product and I would recommend it Thank you.