Mmmm

Posted by Reviewer1764691 on Apr 17, 2013

My absolute favorite tea! The best tasting green-tea ever.

Fantastic flavor

Posted by 4709504267499370116 on Apr 23, 2013

Rly sweet, I hope repeat and repeat. The most fantastic is the price.

Delicious

Posted by Gianella on Apr 06, 2013

This is one of my favorite teas. I love the smell and the taste. The combination with mango is fantastic. You should tried it.

great taste organic tea

Posted by maranatha on Apr 14, 2013

This tea tastes great. Very mild mango taste.

Pure delish!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

This is my favourite green tea flavour, it contains natural flavor of mangoes, pure delish! It's organic and full of beneficial antioxidants. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

the most tasty tea. Вкусно!

Posted by Reviewer11741561 on Oct 17, 2012

Bright taste of mango. Taste of mango prevails over taste of tea. Яркий вкус манго. Вкус манго преобладает над вкусом чая. Девушкам особенно нравится.

WINNER! LOVE the subtle Mango flavored Green Tea

Posted by Reviewer3192039 on Dec 02, 2012

I am an avid green tea drinker and prefer to use the plain leaves. I have purchased green tea leaves form around the world including China and Japan (where it is most popular). But it is a sensitive tea leaf and can easily become bitter if "stewed" in hot water. So you have to be careful how you prepare green tea - the water cannot be too hot nor can you steep it for too long. Preparing green tea is a fine and delicate art. Alas, I still drink green tea for its many health benefits including the fact that it is a diuretic and helps expel water. This variety of green tea is absolutely divine and delicious! I am addicted to St. Dalfour's tea Golden Mango for its delicate and subtle flavor. If you want to try green tea but worry about a lackluster flavor, then this is the product for you!

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jun 23, 2016

Nice Aroma, Tea lovers will like it.

This stuff smells heavenly!

Posted by Reviewer2238935 on Mar 03, 2011

Since I don't really care for the taste of tea and only drink it for my health (green tea), I decided to try this after reading some reviews. It's close to making a tea believer out of me! The aroma of mango is amazing, and preparing it as directed for standard flavor (steep only one minute; for stronger flavor steep for two) makes for a pleasantly mild tasting tea that I actually enjoy.

Golden Mango