Refreshing and delightful!

Posted by Reviewer1930965 on Dec 21, 2009

The peach flavor is pleasantly obvious. Not as subtle as some of St Dalfour's other fruit-flavored teas, but lovely nonetheless. Think of Lipton's Peach ice-tea but without the artificial tang to it.

Nice tea - enjoyed the sample

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 22, 2012

I've got the sample packet with one of my orders - it's really nice tea, and peach aroma is obvious and non-artificial to my taste. // Получила пробник с одним из заказов - чай действительно хороший, аромат персика очень заметен и не дает синтетического привкуса.

Posted by Reviewer1159809 on Jan 02, 2013

I LOVE IT! One of my favorite teas from St. Dalfour. <3

St. Dalfour tea

Posted by Reviewer1588471 on Aug 15, 2008

This tea is delcious iced--

MS MARCIA JOSEPH

Posted by Reviewer1925576 on Sep 11, 2008

ABSOLUTELY WONDERFUL. YOUR COMPANY WAS THE ONE THAT I CHOSE RANDOMLY LOOKING FOR ST DALFOUR TEA. YOU HAD THE TEA. THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ENABLING ME TO HAVE A REALLY GOOD CUPPA. MS. M. JOSEPH

If you like the taste of peach and the really...

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

... round and soft odour of it, then you'll like this tea! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Good tea.

Posted by opheart on Jul 23, 2012

It's not bitter, even if you leave a bag in cup for a long time. But the peach flavour is not intensive. I think, if someone doesn't know, that the aroma is &quot;golden peach&quot;, it is not immediately obvious that it's peachy.

A review Golden Peach Tea (Organic) by St. Dalfour

Posted by 5294627211965963154 on Jun 22, 2012

I have tried this tea as instructed, to steep for 1 minute. Tea is very light in color and smells of peach. Upon tasting there is a faint hint of the peach. I would have to say that there is nothing particularly exceptional about this tea. It is peach flavored Ceylon tea. The tag on the tea has a different drawstring it seems. One is to gently pull the tag on the bag to extend the string. (This format eliminates the need for a staple.) I did not do this right at all since the string would not pull up; instead the tag floated in the teacup. When having another cup of tea I tugged a little harder on the string and the tag tore from the bag. Perhaps it will work tomorrow or later on; I mean another time. Tea is so very light that I will need to use two tea bags to truly enjoy the peach flavoring. I know that organic tends to be sterile and very blah. I will have to continue with this review another time.

OMG

Posted by 5557593677832821908 on Sep 25, 2014

i'll never buy it again.it smells like GUM. not fruit peach. i really disappointed.

I like it!

Posted by Reviewer1084028 on Mar 31, 2009

I think I like the black cherry better, but this one is nice too. It makes for a nice change. Pleased with packaging & organic processing.