NOT peppermint tea!

Posted by ErinKannon on Jan 03, 2016

This is organic Ceylon tea. There is NO peppermint leaf in this product at all! I noticed white flecks in the teabags so tore one open. Inside I found tea leaves and small chunks of peppermint CANDY. I am so so disappointed in this product and this company. I like the taste because of the candy/sugar, but it's not peppermint tea.

MISLEADING: Not Peppermint Tea!

Posted by Reviewer1648208 on Sep 14, 2014

Despite it being called "Peppermint Tea" it is actually just ceylon tea with peppermint "flavor" added to it. I made the mistake of not reading the ingredient list carefully and was wondering why I was not receiving the benefits I usually do of peppermint tea. Again, if you are looking for a pure peppermint tea this is not it!

Oops! Impending expiration date

Posted by 5399127669382440549 on Feb 03, 2015

Although it says that expiration date is by July 2017 on the description above, the one I received today was by June 2015. It is very disappointing to see the old product, not a freshly packaged one.

buyer beware- this is not real peppermint tea

Posted by ArunaDawn on Mar 16, 2016

For those who cannot tolerate caffeine or have a fussy stomach and need medicinal peppermint, this is not for you. Instead, this is "naturally" flavored green tea. Since I am allergic to green tea and more so I opened it before catching that, so it is a useless product for me. It may be tasty and gets a thumbs up for being organic, but now I know why it was so affordable- it is basically an imposter peppermint tea.

this is NOT pure mint but normal tea with mint favour!!!

Posted by 5131112469009869956 on Oct 17, 2016

and should be labeled as such, rather than being called Peppermint Tea which is rather misleading, at least for me as I had ordered this in a hurry without reading the information too closely and was surprised when I used one of the teabags as I was expecting a pure mint tea!!!!!