Properly Formulated Herb

Posted by Reviewer2855989 on Nov 20, 2007

As an herbal practitioner it is important to purchase herbal preparations from a company that knows what it is doing. For instance, St. John's Wort tincture must be made from fresh or freeze dried, not air dried herb. Very good.

This really works!

Posted by Reviewer2436496 on Jun 07, 2008

There are good studies to show St John's Wort is effective for mild to moderate depression. I tried a different brand 10 yrs ago: the typical ground herb in capsules. Didn't work despite daily use for several months. But this one is it! I noticed a brighter mood in about 2 weeks. The daily despair was gone. This stuff's a winner!!

Worked very well

Posted by Herbal-Andy on Aug 17, 2012

I find st john's wort doesn't cure depression but it does help me to not dwell for too long on problems. I find something better to think about more easily. Currently I hardly use it though as my Overall situation is not particularly depressing these days. Good product anyway

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1938963 on Jan 19, 2012

All of this manufacturer's extracts are wonderful...!!!

not a huge change

Posted by rawskinny on Jul 10, 2013

I currently use a different brand of St J W and I swapped to this brand, but didn't feel anywhere near as clear with this brand... I'm sure it works in some form, just wasn't helpful for me.

Ms Parker