cinnamon pita chips

Posted by Reviewer1201514 on May 12, 2012

I love these cinnamon pita chips. Tried them when i was in New York and just wanted more. They are hard to find. Perfect as a snack or with a cup of tea/coffee and perfect to serve to guests. Better for you than chips as they are oven baked not fried. Ordering from iherb is great service too.

Ate the whole bag in one sitting!

Posted by Reviewer2415732 on Mar 12, 2012

I did not actually get to try these, because my husband ate the whole thing while watching TV. He says they were fantastic though!

맛있어요

Posted by 5681186350523896063 on Feb 09, 2015

아이허브에서 유명하다는 과자 중 제일 맛있네요. 츄러스맛 맞아요^^ 단단하기는 이브콘정도? 계속 먹고싶지만 한번 뜯으면 멈출 수 없어서 다이어트를 위해서 주문을 자제하고 있어요

Awesome.

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Apr 17, 2015

I taste pita bread. I taste cinnamon. I taste sugar. Will reorder again and again.

Very good

Posted by woogee on Apr 23, 2015

I will repurchase

Indulgence

Posted by DeanaS on Apr 30, 2015

Oh, so hard to resist. I like the small bag. Not really heavily sugared like I expected.

두번째 구매입니다.

Posted by 4847116098477995148 on May 30, 2015

예전에 사려고했을때는 품절상태라 못사서 아쉬웠는데, 드디어 재입고 되었네요. 일단 과자하나사러 코스트코까지 안가도 되서 좋고. 저번 리뷰에도 썼지만 아이허브에도 맛 종류가 여러가지라 좋네요.

Will purchase again!!

Posted by SheriGirl on Aug 09, 2015

these chips are amazing!! great flavour. the taste like crunchy donuts hahaha and i mean CRUCHY (they kinda rattle my whole head as i chew but they are well worth that)...my partner LOVES them too. gonna try the harvest flavour next

Once you start, you can't stop!

Posted by 5505802929166918865 on Sep 13, 2015

These chips are really good! Everyone was pretty skeptical when i offered these to them but were immediately converts after trying them! Definitely buying them again!

Stacey's pita chips

Posted by Reviewer2402111 on Sep 16, 2015

The best chips ever...ate in one sitting & wanted more! Have ordered another 4 packs & will order each time I do an order.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »