• Customer Ratings

Irradiated Maybe ?

Posted by Reviewer3181824 on Nov 07, 2015

The Frontier Natural Products organic Basil states that it is non-irradiated, this product does not state this fact.

Great value

Posted by 4988911506469353512 on Mar 18, 2014

As described.

good quality

Posted by ievinia on Jan 05, 2014

Labai kokybiškas bazilikas, didelis kiekis ir gera kaina. Naudojame kaip prieskonį, taip pat labai skani jo arbata :) Great as spices and we drink it as tea as well :)

Fresh

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on Dec 16, 2013

I am using this to make tea. It has a nice taste.

great price but not so great quality

Posted by Reviewer1111514 on Jul 22, 2013

ok I had high hopes after reading Iherb reviews. Honestly I'm disappointed by the quality. Other reviewers wrote this product is "great"..I really wonder what kind of basil they usually have, to say THIS is great...For me the fragrance is incomparable to other basil leaves i used before. I usually use dried basil leaves from either Italy or France and this one was Egyptian, I wonder if that's a factor in poor quality. The fragrance isn't much there. The product comes in a huge bag, so price wise it's great, just the quality isn't.

This Basil is Great

Posted by 5223972155575018184 on May 27, 2013

I am very happy with this basil, but I really wish iHerb would listen and source a proper Herbs de Provence, instead of only selling the vile, corrupted, Americanized versions that are laced with lavender.

A LOT of basil

Posted by Reviewer1881179 on Apr 18, 2013

Just want to alert people that the one pound of basil that I ordered filled three one-quart mason jars with wonderfully fresh dried basil, full of basil scent. From my research, dried herbs stay fresh for 1-3 years. I use a lot of herbs in my cooking, so expect to use them within this time period. At .40 cents per ounce, definitely a savings even to buying the in bulk by the ounce at my local organic market. If you don't need this much you could share with friends.

Basil

Posted by Reviewer1000575 on Nov 14, 2012

We use basil in a lot of our cooking. This basil was fresh and fragrant.

Huge ~ good dried herb

Posted by 4689792444328067135 on Aug 22, 2012

Huge ~ good dried herb

Taste ok but my body don't

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

Basil is a good ingredient for most cooking but my body can't get along with it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »