Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1828062 on Mar 20, 2016

Some people complain that it is difficult to make tea with this. One solution... buy some small coffee filters. Put one or two teaspoons of Burdock in the middle of the filter. Roll up the edges of the filter together and tie it with a tie wrap. Leave one end of the tie wrap long enough so you can hook it over the edge of your mug. Boil your water in the mug in the microwave (no tie wrap or Burdock or course) then carefully place your newly created tea bag in the water with the hook over the edge. Put a small saucer over the top of the mug to allow the tea to steep for 10 minutes in the hot water. Remove the saucer and place the tea bag on the saucer. You just might be able to reuse it. Been using this tea for a few weeks now. So far I think it might have helped with my acid reflux and also my skin seems smoother especially around my eyes...less wrinkles. The best part is that it clears my sinuses and helps the mucus drain better. Its only temporary though. Want to make it more powerful just mix in some manuka honey to sweeten it up some and who knows what else it might do for you.

Pretty good

Posted by underfundig on Feb 15, 2013

I made tea of this for the first time today. I am not too fond of the smell, but the taste is pretty nice and smooth. I bought this because of it's detoxifying properties to help clear my skin, but the most important thing in the long run is the taste. I could easily drink this everyday.

An effective cooling effect!

Posted by 5463533279571981493 on May 20, 2014

Great taste and an effective cooling effect! Helps with the red areas on my skin, I use it as tea and as a toner.

Oily Grease On Top of Tea

Posted by Reviewer2104448 on Jun 16, 2014

I've bought shredded burdock root in the past from another brand and this product came with the packaging teared apart and the burdock root all over the box at my house. I got it together and made some tea of it. Somehow there is some oily grease coming out of the burdock root that floats to the top of the tea cup. It doesn't look like a natural oil, but something chemical. It looks like a very light greasy stuff that has different colors, like gasoline. I do not trust this product, unfortunately, and threw it away. Too bad.

Good

Posted by 5540796670641365751 on Oct 06, 2012

I'm satisfied with this product. I use it to detox and clean my blood. I find that this product has a very earthly and soothing taste.

Starwest Botanicals, Burdock Root C/S, Organic, 1 lb (STR-02364)

Posted by Reviewer2565447 on Nov 10, 2011

Very convenient and comparable to ginseng. The company does not communicate well though. I emailed question regarding this product but no reply at all. I got email back from Frontier immediately.

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1034612 on Nov 29, 2010

good quality.

Good Product

Posted by funkydharma on May 16, 2016

This Burdock root is comparable to the extremely expensive burdock I used to get from my herbalist.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »