Good stuff!

Posted by Reviewer3255276 on Dec 11, 2010

I bought this because a Dr. Oz show recommended a teaspoon of cinnamon everyday for its antioxidant properties. Had to be a specific kind of cinnamon. This is the stuff. It smells better than any cinnamon I have ever smelled. My husband and I have had fun figuring out ways to get the cinnamon into us without too much pain. Our favorite so far is sprinkled on cereal with sprinkled on a bagel covered with Nutella as a very close second. Try this! Too soon to tell if the medicinal properties work.

Starwest Botanicals, Cinnamon Powder Organic

Posted by 5177685145282467457 on Dec 04, 2013

I like the taste. It is definitely an improved difference in the store bought cinnamon,supplied by our local grocers. I suppose that is because it is pure cinnamon without any additives,like sawdust.

"GOOD CINNAMON"

Posted by 4756447340595231787 on Nov 12, 2014

I'VE LEARNED ABOUT HOW HEALTHY CINNAMON IS ,SO ITS REALLY GREAT TO LEARN ABOUT A HEALTHY SNACK .... BUT YOU WOULD NEED TO USE ONE OF THE ORGANIC BREADS AND STAY AWAY FROM THE G.M.O.'S.

Tasty

Posted by Reviewer1321035 on Feb 06, 2010

This is what cinnamon is supposed to taste like!

a

Posted by 5265878115752671508 on Jun 06, 2016

I haven't opened the package

Good flavor

Posted by Karencallahan on Feb 09, 2015

Good flavor, very strong.

Posted by Reviewer1682718 on Jan 21, 2011

glad to be able to buy good quality spice for a fair price; would be nice to have more info about its origin

taste like chinese herbs

Posted by TravelRubyHealthGeek on Feb 28, 2011

use it mixing with my organic raw honey... great value though.. USD5.14 for 1 lbs! despite the strange smell...will try to use it every day for my health's sake. Wish iherb got ceylon cinnamon though, was told that this one is not the true type. after stirring with honey, u can see the color will becomes kind of like curry powder.

It is what it is

Posted by ReviewerJEN240 on Apr 12, 2013

It is what it is. I would like it better if it came in a sprinkling dispenser.

good!

Posted by Reviewer1784638 on Feb 07, 2011

very reasonably priced, but it's a whole lot of cinnamon for personal consumption.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »