• Reviews | English

Great for tea

Posted by Reviewer1492337 on Apr 13, 2011

I use it for tea to increase my milk supply and for upset stomachs for my family. It works wonderfully.

Can't do without it.

Posted by Reviewer2619724 on Apr 20, 2011

Nice, fresh and fragrant product.

great to chew on for optimal digestion

Posted by emanuela on Mar 06, 2011

I loved my first bag of Starwest Botanicals. It tasted a bit like licorice and helped with digestion. However, the last batch tastes like dry/rotten fennel-shaped and unappetising vegetable seeds. I hope this is just an off batch.

Absolutely uneatable

Posted by Reviewer2834180 on Mar 01, 2013

This was my first purchase of Starwest Bontanicals Fennel Seeds. No way can they be chewed or used in cooking. They are dry/hard/rotten smelling/ unappetising and filled with some sort of debris. The good reviews must have received something I didn't. I am so disappointed in this purchase and will not buy again.

Quality not always the best...

Posted by Romlenz on Feb 20, 2014

Last bag I bought was good enough, but this time it was quite bad. Very sharp taste - did not taste like fennel.

Strong taste

Posted by Reviewer1423864 on Jan 03, 2011

Silly me - I didn't realize quite the strong taste these little seeds would have. Might take some getting used to.....

Delightful

Posted by 5247060325683746329 on May 16, 2015

I've tried fennel from a number of suppliers and this product is delightful. Aromatic and full of intense flavour.

Very fresh

Posted by 4859194012726246578 on Jun 02, 2015

Very fresh and flavorful.

Good!

Posted by Reviewer1006018 on Sep 18, 2013

Quality and price is good!

great tea

Posted by ievinia on Jan 04, 2014

Labai skani arbata, tinkanti ir vaikams gerinanti virškinimą ir raminanti prieš miegą, vasarą galima ir skanų šaltą gėrimą su medučiu pasigaminti. Great tasty tea, good for children and for stomach, good before sleep, you can make it as iced tea with honey for summer.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »