• Reviews | English

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Other than being well known for its anti bacterial, anti viral, anti fungus and anti parasites properties, garlic also helps to normalise blood pressure, shorten colds, improve HDL-LDL cholesterol ratio and is anti cancer. I like the taste of garlic but there are times when I am not free to prepare the garlic so this product is good for me. This garlic is USDA organic (from their website) and originates from China. Since most garlic comes from China, this is unavoidable. Pricewise, this is quite cheap and convenient to use. The powder smells and tastes fresh. When used for cooking, it is best to spread it out as thinly as possible. Once in contact with water, it might lump together and it is quite difficult to spread it after that. This is also best to store in a container or dry place so the bag isn’t good for long term storing and the garlic powder might end up caking. Check out my page for more reviews!

I prefer to use fresh garlic instead

Posted by Reviewer3327222 on Aug 04, 2012

I prefer to use fresh garlic instead after few attempts to use it for cooking purpose.

Potent!

Posted by Reviewer3288000 on Apr 03, 2011

This powdered garlic surprised me positively. I was not too keen in dried garlic in the past. I didn't think it tasted like real garlic, but this powder is delicious and fresh tasting! A good, strong taste and smell, and very economical with the 1 lb bag at such a low price. Thanks, iHerb, for carrying these quality products!

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2418769 on Oct 30, 2012

This is tasty and quite potent--a little bit goes a long way. Use it in marinades, salad dressings and more. A great deal at this price and it is organic, too.

Simply the best!

Posted by 5419295434415832813 on Dec 20, 2014

I bought this product by mistake as I wanted granules and not powder, when I opened the pack and smelled it I was surprised. It is like using fresh garlic. A little is enough, mixed it into some regular butter and I have my perfect garlic butter. The best garlic powder I have ever used, the flavour is bursting

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3306205 on Nov 20, 2012

Great price too. Will continue to buy

Wow, strong stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1052580 on Mar 19, 2010

This has a great strong garlic smell. I'm currently using this in my dogs food along with brewers yeast. They love it and it helps with their breath too!

Very good garlic powder

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Sep 08, 2010

Great garlic powder!

Garlic

Posted by Reviewer3279162 on Oct 16, 2010

I haven't had the time yet to put this powder into capsules... it smells great!!!

MMM

Posted by Reviewer1240312 on Jan 08, 2011

I love garlic, and I love this!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »