• Customer Ratings

Good

Posted by 5685627838222225887 on Feb 25, 2016

I am not very used to the product yet. I don't really like it.

Excellent ginger root powder

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Dec 12, 2015

This is a fantastic source of organic ginger root powder. My water kefir grains are very happy with it, growing well in it's presence. It is lovely to spice up fresh veggie juices.

으직거리고 물에녹지않아요

Posted by Reviewer2589235 on Dec 04, 2015

상품평믿고 주문했는데 이상한 향과함께 으직거리는게 장난아니네요 물에타도 녹지않는건 차가 아니라 그러려니 한다쳐도 ...반품하고싶네요

Excellent quality

Posted by 4875328750685686782 on Nov 13, 2015

You really get the pungent taste of ginger

Very fresh & pungent, good quality.

Posted by Reviewer3038817 on Aug 13, 2015

I've bought several pounds of fresh ginger powder from various bulk herb suppliers over the years. I put it into capsules & make tincture from it to use for a digestive aid, and a potent anti-inflammatory for chronic back pain, neck pain, headaches etc. Combined with Turmeric you can't get a better anti-inflammatory. I slighted my normal supplier after running out unexpectedly and they are notorious for slow shipping so ordered this from iherb. I was actually shocked at the fresh, pungent aroma when I opened it. This is nice strong stuff, works great and I will be ordering it again. Given it is a powder, I recommend immediately putting it into a few smaller jars so you don't expose the entire pound to oxidation every time you need a spoonful.

Zingy

Posted by Crotchetymama on Apr 13, 2015

This is a good product that has good flavor and is obviously fresh. It is organic which is getting more important to me lately. I prefer fresh ginger, but sometimes baking recipes call for the powder. This shines through and gives a good ginger flavor.

Excellent

Posted by MikeMember on Mar 25, 2015

This ginger is great added to tea.

I love it

Posted by 5295127382385631249 on Jan 08, 2015

This ginger has a great taste. I love to put it in my tea or stir some in my yogurt. It is a great price for the amount you get and it is organic! It will last me a very long time. I recommend it.

Great Ginger

Posted by 5291365967689154749 on Aug 13, 2014

I love the taste of this Ginger using it in cooking, herb teas, Lemon & Ginger honey, Curry Powder, etc.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer2344847 on Jul 03, 2014

For some reason, I'm wild about ginger to my cooking of chicken and beef and this organic ginger is a convenient and economical way of getting a lot into my dishes. I add a smaller amount of other organic powders to the mix like cayenne, garlic and onion. I advise a funnel to get this powder into your spice jars.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »