simply a Life Saver Plant.

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

i use this in conjunction with Hawthorn leaves stems & flower blend to make a cold tea infusion,i drink it during the day and finish about a litter of it a day.it simply makes my tachycardia (rapid heart bit) go away for good without medications.the medication i was on and thank G_d i don't need them any more is Atenolol and Propanolol.....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

HAWTHORN BERRIES (WITH HIBISCUS) TEA

Posted by Reviewer1421860 on Jul 02, 2012

I read where hawthorn berry and hibiscus flowers tea, supposedly good for lowering blood pressure which would be a welcome addition for anyone like myself living with severe stage II hypertension. I drink one coffee cup full of tea each day. I add about 3-4 heaping tablespoons of hibiscus and about a heaping tablespoon of hawthorn berries in purified water, bring to a boil, shut off and steep for about 12 minutes and filter through a cup size wire screen sieve. I add about a tablespoon of honey to sweeten, but I am hoping to change to xylitol eventually.

Tea for the Heart

Posted by 5018991860974209233 on May 23, 2012

I've been making this tea once per day with hibiscus and hawthorn berries. I really like this tez. It's tart and I sweeten it a bit with honey. I also drink one cup of filtered water with a fill tablespoon of Braggs Organic Apple Cider Vinegar, as well. I am also taking 2400mg daily of magnesium oxide, 1 fish oil and flax oil capsule daily. I am adding this to the three BigPharma 'bp meds' daily regimen to help lower my bp and it appears to have done just that where the meds alone have barely lowered both systolic and diastolic pressure. I heat less than one standard coffee cup of filtered water and bring to a boil and shut off the heat and immediately add two tablespoons of hibiscus and 1 teaspoon of hawthorn berries and let it steep for 10-12 minutes and strain it off through a wire strainer back into the cup and stir to dissolve the honey. Often times I will add 1/2 tsp of lemon-lime or lemon.

"Whole" means "big hard pits included"

Posted by Reviewer3127884 on Jun 30, 2014

so do not try to grind them up; and the berries themselves are very hard (I soaked them for two days and they were still not easy to eat). These are for boiling to make tea! And for that, they seem fine.

great quality

Posted by 5730463228542561652 on Jan 13, 2014

great brand for a great price

I love it

Posted by 5634857940801268211 on Jan 04, 2013

I love it

Hawthorn Berries Whole, Organic

Posted by 5162804901728448636 on Jun 01, 2013

I wish I had ordered the powder. Do you have the powder? I didn't see it available. The berries are extremely hard to grind in my coffee grinder.

Powder to Berry preferred

Posted by rofahariellahchism on May 24, 2016

I am ok with the berries but I prefer the powder because it is easier to prepare on the run