RU
Покупатели также приобрели:

iHerb Отзывы Покупателей

₽451.05

₽587.42

Экономия: ₽136.38 (скидка 23%)

Написать Отзыв

Отзывы | Английский
Сортировать по

interesting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1506799 Nov 09, 2011

As it stands, the taste is horrible and can't be dipped with vegetables as I have done kelp's with bigger texture. But in green smoothies taste is really good and energetic. I think that this could be good for plants too.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Good organic kelp species (excellent thyroid tonic) but a little chalky

Отзыв оставлен vitality May 15, 2012

This is a good species of kelp to buy and is organic, from a less contaminated region. It is fine when mixed in with food in small amounts but eating a bit of it that isn't mixed in isn't very nice - not horrible but somewhat chalky. I find it tasteless when well mixed in with food. Wonderful thyroid tonic if you take it reguarly.

it is not tasty

Отзыв оставлен Elena1280324 Jul 01, 2012

It is a pity to me, but I couldn't get used to taste of this product. Though I understand that it is very useful and is easily acquired in a human body :-(

Good source for iodine

Отзыв оставлен HolisticHealth Nov 21, 2015

I started to use natural salt that doesn´t have iodine in it, so I ordered this kelp powder to get some iodine. I mix this with the salt and put it to my foods. The taste of this kelp powder is not very good, but I cannot taste it when I mix it to the food. Good for the thyroid as I have hypothyroidism, and also has many other advantages, but not sure if this is the best quality kelp. Price is good.

Good product!

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2992877 Mar 23, 2011

Good Product. but smells bad...

very fishy tasting

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer2399838 Jul 17, 2010

very fishy tasting product with very nice packaging. Suitable for travel.

OK

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1316958 Jan 12, 2011

It's OK. But the price is great, so I've ordered this a couple of times. I don't get the feeling it's a quality product though.

Был ли данный отзыв полезным для Вас?

Not so great taste. Maybe it isnt the products fault

Отзыв оставлен 5501248233810760863 Aug 15, 2012

Maybe the product is very good. But i will not use it anymore. Maybe only with beans.

price is good

Отзыв оставлен Reviewer1643020 Aug 22, 2012

because it's so cheap i decided to give it a try. unfortunately it tastes awful..

Ehhh

Отзыв оставлен NaturalMystics Dec 03, 2013

It's ok, just make sure you have a back up container because the zip lock on this bag will break as soon as you open it.

Позиции 1-10 из 13