It's was really good

Posted by 5665243767367121216 on Dec 11, 2015

It's was real and natural n safe

If you need Iodine, this is for you!

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on May 13, 2015

Very affordable, lasts probably for years! It helped me not to feel cold at winter, I took just a couple of 0.6g doses separated by 3-6 days and felt the difference. Highly recommended!

tastes like the beach

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Apr 04, 2015

tastes and smells like rotting seaweed on the beach. the iodine content seems high and it helps thyroid function. kelp has the added benefit of alginate, which removes toxins from the system. using a knife's edge or so in soups for example is a great way to increase bioavailability and add texture.

Starwest Botanicals, Kelp Powder, Organic, 1 lb

Posted by 4673783161675395721 on Mar 05, 2015

This Kelp doesn't seem to have a strong flavour not salty. Lots of health benefits so we just sprinkle on our foods for added nutrition and iodine. Would order again as reasonable price as well.

kelp powder

Posted by 5019681983776805855 on Jan 21, 2015

I use this for me and as part of my car food mix. Very goog stufv.

Amazing for Cellulite!!

Posted by 5409301492951075947 on Dec 26, 2014

One of my hobbies is making natural remedies and creams, i tried mixing this Kelp powder with other ingredients to help improve my cellulite, im not fat nor skinny, but i am curvey, so after applying it to my skin as a body wrap for 2 weex now i notice a huge improvement! Im 29 yrs old and i eat healthy yet i suffered from cellulite, now after 2 weex i can say that 40% of it is gone! Im so happy with this product, one bag is enough for a whole month, i don't like the smell since i hate sea-food, but i will bear with it for the results i get! Thank u starwest botanicals and iherb!

Kelp Powder

Posted by Reviewer3226131 on Nov 03, 2014

Excellent. it is addressing all my health concerns.

Energetic feelings

Posted by 4875709526476794501 on Oct 13, 2014

This has helped me to lose weight and my metabolism is much better than earlier. I feel much energetic now. I can suggest Kelb to everyone.

Amazing!!!

Posted by 4627184114813447707 on Aug 04, 2014

Very good product, brought all the benefits that I thought he would, great quality!

pure kelp from British Columbia waters

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

I love this product and use a half teaspoon in my smoothies, to give my thyroid a little iodine. It does help my weight go down slowly, but surely. The Japanese use a lot seaweed and they seem to really do well.