July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Starwest Botanicals, Kelp Powder, Organic, 1 lb

4 out of 5 based on 178 reviews
Reviews 5-star

Finely ground

Posted by Reviewer3249133 on Nov 16, 2010

I like this kelp powder, because it's so finely ground. Most products that I have seen are too coarse for minerals to effectively assimilate into your body. Of course this kelp tastes terrible, as all kelp does, but you can try to blend it with something else to hide the taste. Maca powder works surprisingly well in this regard, and maca is healthy to eat in itself.

Very nice product that keeps my dogs' teeth healthy

Posted by Reviewer2409476 on Apr 07, 2010

I feed a raw diet to my dogs and add kelp for it's mineral content. The added benefit over the years has been that their teeth stay plaque free. I stopped using kelp for a while and noticed the tartar return which proved to me that the kelp has an anti-plaque effect. This powder mixes in quite well with their food and they seem to like the slightly fishy taste.

I add it to my green smoothie

Posted by yourhealthsuccess on May 24, 2010

It's chock full of iodine so we all need this kelp and the powder is so convenient for my green smoothies!

Great Sea Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1804840 on Mar 05, 2012

I use Sea Kelp for facial mask and scrub. Add water in and way to go. Sea Kelp is great on my face. The smell is like Seaweed. The price is right and organic.

Starwest Botanicals, Kelp Powder

Posted by Reviewer2637070 on Oct 07, 2010

Dissolved quickly and with no lumps whatsoever. The one pound foil bag will last me for many months! Thank you!