Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2497885 on Feb 22, 2010

Good flavor, blends very well in smoothies.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2073832 on Jul 05, 2010

I feed my flowers with this.it is high in K, but also has all the trace elements needed.Is super source of all trace minerals.

Kelp Powder

Posted by Reviewer1929862 on Feb 27, 2012

This is Kelp Powder. I put it in my morning smoothie for my wife and I it ROCKS. Buy it.

Best

Posted by 5275488889982620341 on Dec 26, 2013

Best for my dog! Yours teeth is 100% better

nutritious

Posted by Viktorija on Apr 16, 2014

Healthy and nutritious. I like it in my raw food diet.

Powdered kelp.

Posted by 5174966428048798623 on Apr 17, 2014

Wonderful addition to a lot of foods. It has iodine which is good for preventing cancer.

pure kelp from British Columbia waters

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Jul 19, 2014

I love this product and use a half teaspoon in my smoothies, to give my thyroid a little iodine. It does help my weight go down slowly, but surely. The Japanese use a lot seaweed and they seem to really do well.

Amazing for Cellulite!!

Posted by 5409301492951075947 on Dec 26, 2014

One of my hobbies is making natural remedies and creams, i tried mixing this Kelp powder with other ingredients to help improve my cellulite, im not fat nor skinny, but i am curvey, so after applying it to my skin as a body wrap for 2 weex now i notice a huge improvement! Im 29 yrs old and i eat healthy yet i suffered from cellulite, now after 2 weex i can say that 40% of it is gone! Im so happy with this product, one bag is enough for a whole month, i don't like the smell since i hate sea-food, but i will bear with it for the results i get! Thank u starwest botanicals and iherb!

Good~

Posted by Reviewer2992457 on Mar 21, 2011

I bought this for mask pack. It has a smell like the sea. when I used this, I felt so good for my skin.

it is not tasty

Posted by Elena1280324 on Jul 01, 2012

It is a pity to me, but I couldn't get used to taste of this product. Though I understand that it is very useful and is easily acquired in a human body :-(