Taste bad, but its healthly

Posted by Reviewer2486888 on Apr 05, 2012

I am satisfied with this product , it stinks little bit and taste not very good, but it is healthly

Good

Posted by Reviewer1023123 on Mar 25, 2012

I dont like kelp.I give this to my dogs. They love it. Ive ordered more.

Great Sea Kelp

Posted by Reviewer1804840 on Mar 05, 2012

I use Sea Kelp for facial mask and scrub. Add water in and way to go. Sea Kelp is great on my face. The smell is like Seaweed. The price is right and organic.

Kelp Powder

Posted by Reviewer1929862 on Feb 27, 2012

This is Kelp Powder. I put it in my morning smoothie for my wife and I it ROCKS. Buy it.

good quality

Posted by nicoletscott on Feb 13, 2012

good quality

You can do nice with this

Posted by Reviewer1192298 on Jan 27, 2012

I rate it this high because I understand it's very healthy. We made a delicious sauce out of it together with some cashew powder, sunflower seed powder and buckwheat powder, salt, garlic, olive oil, sweet pepper powder. The taste is not very contrasting and it's rather like very fine granules than powder, so when making foods with it you need to be the one to add taste and smoothness to it.

Powder is very convenient

Posted by Reviewer3323061 on Dec 30, 2011

I got it for my green smoothies and for my dogs. My dogs like it I only in the smoothies but it's a great product. If you need taste, buy the granulated Kelp......

very good

Posted by Reviewer1007248 on Dec 12, 2011

This is a good product for the price.

STARWEST KELP - WORST KELP EVER!

Posted by Reviewer1973966 on Nov 27, 2011

I have tried different brands of kelp powder and this is the worst. The color is not green as good quality kelp should be. Instead it is a clay color. Also the taste and smell are not reminiscent of the ocean, as good kelp is. It smells like clay and tastes like clay. I should have known better than to order the Starwest brand, since I ordered their nettles before and it was very poor quality. However, I took a chance on their kelp because I figured that kelp would be difficult to downgrade into poor quality. Needless to say, I have learned my lesson. I will never buy the Starwest brand again. I will have to use what I bought for my plants and maybe for applying to my thighs for reducing cellulite, as another reviewer suggested. Try the Frontier brand for better quality kelp powder. Try Mountain Rose Herbs for the best quality.

Not what I was hoping for

Posted by Reviewer2434316 on Nov 20, 2011

I was looking for organic kelp and saw this and thought I would try it. I purchase kelp as a sea vegetable that I could use in a salad or put into miso soup. I never had powdered kelp before and was very disappointed in the texture and taste. I guess if you're going to use it in a smoothie, it may be OK, and it will still be beneficial for the mineral content.