tastes like the beach

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Apr 04, 2015

tastes and smells like rotting seaweed on the beach. the iodine content seems high and it helps thyroid function. kelp has the added benefit of alginate, which removes toxins from the system. using a knife's edge or so in soups for example is a great way to increase bioavailability and add texture.

If you need Iodine, this is for you!

Posted by 5569504375873810929 on May 13, 2015

Very affordable, lasts probably for years! It helped me not to feel cold at winter, I took just a couple of 0.6g doses separated by 3-6 days and felt the difference. Highly recommended!

It's was really good

Posted by 5665243767367121216 on Dec 11, 2015

It's was real and natural n safe

good for facial mask

Posted by 5683504656463527974 on Dec 14, 2015

I use it for making facial mask. Mixture of one tablespoon of this and some water can be a good soothing mask for irritated skin.

Good price

Posted by 5131826951020408375 on Apr 13, 2015

i think this is one of the most cheapest kelp with same quality. love it.

Superfood

Posted by Reviewer2834047 on Dec 21, 2010

very happy I was able to get to use with my morning smoothie. I feel great after taking this with Wheat Grass, and Wheat Grass.

kelp for ppl & pets

Posted by Reviewer2486064 on Sep 16, 2011

Daily diet for me & my bullador includes a spoonful. Great for my blood type, great for her coat!

Lovely for your body but taste awful ha ha ha

Posted by 4859289212534543122 on Apr 02, 2014

Lovely for your body but taste awful ha ha ha

Good source for iodine

Posted by HolisticHealth on Nov 21, 2015

I started to use natural salt that doesn´t have iodine in it, so I ordered this kelp powder to get some iodine. I mix this with the salt and put it to my foods. The taste of this kelp powder is not very good, but I cannot taste it when I mix it to the food. Good for the thyroid as I have hypothyroidism, and also has many other advantages, but not sure if this is the best quality kelp. Price is good.

Not what I was hoping for

Posted by Reviewer2434316 on Nov 20, 2011

I was looking for organic kelp and saw this and thought I would try it. I purchase kelp as a sea vegetable that I could use in a salad or put into miso soup. I never had powdered kelp before and was very disappointed in the texture and taste. I guess if you're going to use it in a smoothie, it may be OK, and it will still be beneficial for the mineral content.