Excellent value

Posted by Reviewer2891273 on Aug 16, 2013

Excellent value! Terrific smell, very big volume. I put some in my tea and it takes only about 5-10 flower to make the tea fragrant. This packet will last for years!

Beautiful scent

Posted by 4802845202577034858 on Aug 20, 2013

I an a restorative yoga teacher. I made eye pillows with a small portion of lavender in each. My students ask me all the time about the wonderful scent and relaxation inducing effects of the lavender in the pillows. This is a great value.

Good value

Posted by Reviewer1342133 on May 24, 2011

But not as great quality as I get in France.

Great deal!

Posted by 5378316168109236937 on May 08, 2012

Heavenly scent.

Fantastic!!

Posted by Reviewer1266772 on Feb 11, 2014

It's great aroma and big volume!

Its perfect

Posted by Reviewer1280972 on Aug 28, 2015

Honestly exactly what I ordered. Everything smells so wonderful when I open the package... There is nothing else you could even ask for ... the lavender flowers were just that-beautiful lavender flowers off the stems. I have no complaints from this package. It was what I wanted. The the little night pillows I've made are perfect and will be enjoyed as Christmas gifts and I've made a tincture and a vinegar for cleaning from some of the lavender flowers also... I still have enough to enjoy for the next idea I have...

quite ok

Posted by Reviewer2111223 on Nov 22, 2013

not bad and value for money. but smell dont last for more than 2 days.

The scent doesn't last

Posted by KatySeventy on Apr 30, 2014

I bought it to fill small sachets and keep with our clothes. I was surprised how much I got for my money. However, I feel the scent evaporated quite fast. It could be I'm inexperienced with making such satchets, but it could also be that it isn't of highest quality?

Beware this herb is OLD

Posted by Reviewer2126076 on Nov 15, 2015

There was no color or smell to this lavender. Very dissappointed, especially since I bought two packages. Also, no packaging date. I have never been dissappointed with Frontier -there packages are fresh and dated. Thank You

highly recommended