OK but would prefer powder

Posted by emanuela on Oct 24, 2015

Good product but I really wanted organic marshmallow root POWDER for the dietary uses I am envisaging....

No review

Posted by 4942957112460155398 on Sep 12, 2014

I do not think this product suited me, so please only publish the two other reviews

Good

Posted by 5324941126122579403 on Sep 05, 2014

I love the fresh dried herbs from this company

Happy

Posted by Reviewer3035278 on Aug 26, 2014

Very happy. I use herbs for making elixirs and this is a great source.

Great for IC support

Posted by Reviewer3273441 on Aug 12, 2014

Make this tea a couple of times a day when I get an IC flare, brilliant product calms the bladder in a short time makes life a lot easier when you have this condition...

Marshmallow root

Posted by 4828336170476960629 on Jun 15, 2014

In the past I had ordered Frontier organic marshmallow root and liked the aroma and taste, I'm not impressed with either the aroma or taste of the Starwest Botanicals marshmallow root. I now have two pounds of it that are of no use to me.

mitigé

Posted by Lyllow on May 15, 2014

Je l'ai acheté pour faire un gel pour mes cheveux (demélant, adoucissant...). A la base je recherchais ce meme produit sous forme de poudre, mais il n'est pas vendu sur iherb, (alors que la marque Starwest botanicals le fabrique). Pour l'utilisation que je souhaitais en faire, le produit n'est pas très pratique. L'odeur est très boisé. En tout cas l'eau obtenue était très bien pour mes cheveux secs (adoucissant...)

marshmallow root

Posted by 4780761103441645047 on Apr 17, 2014

I absolutely love that it's certified organic! It's such a big package and the price was very reasonable. I've been purchasing by the ounce from health food stores and it wasn't certified organic and was pretty pricey. I'm glad I found this page! I will definitely be ordering more in the future!!

Great Product

Posted by 5562695122676645106 on Mar 27, 2014

Nice for making a mild tea, and great for a sore throat, laryngitis or hoarse voice.

Good Quality..

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 26, 2013

although i'm not using it in the traditional way for Ulcer or heartburn relief,it fulfill its purpose for me very well.i use it to ease the consumption of highly aromatic or acidic herbs on the stomach lining as well as softening its taste.for example,it works perfecly when i add 4 grams of Marshmallow Root together with 3 Grams of Vitex in a decoction,otherwise the vitex has too hot taste to consume in this amount,but this is the minimal dosage that affects my body.by the way Marshmallow makes any tea a gel like appearance so take it into consideration,for good or for bad...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »