New To iHerb?

Starwest Botanicals, Oolong Tea, 1 lb

Very happy with this!

Posted by Reviewer3039492 on Jan 17, 2014

This is a wonderful Oolong! Upon opening, it had a nice scent and seems very fresh. It's the typical brown tea (resembling a gunpowder tea) and it has a nice, Oolong flavor. I like my tea strong and this fits the bill. Just a little bit unfurls upon steeping to a huge volume of nice, whole leaves. Before I ordered, I noticed there were only 2 reviews in my language (English), both negative. But one of them says "I expected the typical green leaves" and since Oolong is not supposed to be green (since it's partially oxidized) I ignored that and decided to give it a try. I'm glad I did, as it's a great tea especially at this price. Recommended!

didn't like it

Posted by 5407121269783181909 on Jul 01, 2012

the pack is very big, so the tea is quite cheep. but don't think it's anyway close to normal oolong tea.

Not what I expected...

Posted by 5066562784965357089 on Dec 19, 2012

I'm not satisfied at all with this Oolong tea. It is everything else but not chineese Oolong tea. I expected the typical green leaves but I found something like brown wooden chips instead. I'm very disappointed I woudn't recommend this product.

Ok