July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Starwest Botanicals, Red Raspberry Leaf C/S, Organic, 1 lb

very good

Posted by Reviewer1009579 on Apr 24, 2011

very sweet smelling & quite tasty. There's a LOT in the 1lb bag

Great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2852612 on Jan 12, 2013

I recently bought this because I heard it helped tone the uterus and made contractions during childbirth more productive. I am happy to say that it did what it was supposed to do. After I had my baby I sipped on the tea while I was in the hospital to help the uterus shrink back down and it definitely helped with that.

Great uterine tonic

Posted by 5245687126356940096 on Jan 01, 2014

I give these to my female horses in the spring time to help ease uterine spasms during their heat cycles and it works great.

Birthing preparation

Posted by MissGreen on May 02, 2014

I drink a mixture of nettle/raspberry leaf tea in preparation for birth. This tea has got a very slight bitter taste, reminds me of black tea. But pleasant. You can drink it hot or cold. I usually make a bigger batch. I only recently found out how many minerals some teas contain. Great! Plus, this is organic which I believe is extra important during pregnancy. This is a HUGE bag, will last long, and is much more economic than the pregnancy teas that come in tea bags.

Great tea, and amazing price!!

Posted by Reviewer2508079 on Jun 11, 2014

My wife drinks this for help with birthing and labour, only to be used in last trimester (Google "Raspberry" reviews) Has helped a lot with previous births and labour, makes it a lot easier. Product looks and smells fresh, tastes great. And of course the price is WAY cheaper then in Australia. Will buy again