Price/volume and freshness is right!

Posted by 5334610577813347443 on Feb 04, 2016

At this price it is worth buying for sure :-) Found it nice mixed in with things or even as a tea to use on the skin makes it very supple. Will buy again

Never Disappoints

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Apr 19, 2015

Fresh, sweet delicious rosehips. No fillers, or flow agents. So hard to find powders without silica, citric acid, or even worse. Love this.

Great tangy tasting rose hip 很香和一点酸。

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

I mix a teaspoon rose hip, half teaspoon ginger powder and the juice of half a lemon in my morning drink to perk the body up. It's sour, so I put one teaspoon of honey in my mouth first before drinking. Find this way better to coat throat w honey first before drinking rather then mixing the honey into drink.

Fragrant and worth it

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Nov 29, 2014

Add a teaspoon of rose hip with juice of half a lemon as well as teaspoon of ginger powder for my morning drink to perk up the bidy

FABULOUS

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Oct 09, 2014

I make my own caps with this and Amla Powder, FAB.

Great product

Posted by 4805296551887082251 on Oct 02, 2014

I have been reading a lot about rosehip powder in the treatment of joint problems in dogs as I have an 8 year old Westie who was diagnosed when he was about 4 with arthritis. Because of this, his walking has been limited and he always limped after a walk. I started him on rosehip powder about 3 months ago (I initially purchased a brand in Australia) and I have noticed a marked improvement in his mobility and his whole demeanor. He is more active, happy to go for a walk, appears to have less pain and his limp has all but disappeared. I give him half a scoop once a day mixed with his food. He loves it and there is never any problem about him clearing his bowl. This is a great product at a very competitive price and I am extremely happy with the effects of it for Hugo. I am considering taking it myself as I have arthritis in my fingers which some days is very painful.

Good and natural!

Posted by Reviewer1540906 on Sep 30, 2014

mix it in to my smoothies. i's good.

Good quality. Recommended.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on May 19, 2014

After reading a book, How to Live Longer and Feel Better by Nobel Prize winner Dr Linus Pauling, i've decided to take extra Vitamin C for maintaining a good health. Vitamin C is an anti-cancer and have many other benefits as explained by Dr Pauling. This rosehips powder is a natural source of vitamin C and i prefer this than other sources. Good quality as well. Recommended.

Great natural source of vitamin C

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Nov 22, 2013

I don't get sick anymore since incorporating rosehip powder into my foods. I put it in my oatmeal, but it goes great in smoothies, or as an extra secret ingredient in sauces

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product serves as very cheap source of food based vitamin C! Vitamin C is a well known antioxidant that is known to reduce high blood pressure, help protect from the cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, stroke, prevent cancer, kidney stones, boost immune system, helps to detox by binding to heavy metals, pro moting healings in cells, support good bacteria while destroying bad bacteria, protect from environmental toxins, osteoporosis, support collagen in maintaining healthy skin and many others! Vitamin C has over 80 years of research, over thousand studies and a very safe record even if taken at high doses. What is best about this product it consists of natural Vitamin C and its co factors, Natural Vitamin C complex are known to work in synergy with bioactivity up 10-30 times more than isolated Vitamin C! In addition, its co factors like rutin, bioflavonoids come with its set of their own benefits as well! This product is organic as well. It tastes sweet and is very fresh. It is pretty sticky/starchy in nature and does not mix very well, even with a blender bottle. It will even stick to your teeth if you eat it. Because of the nature of its taste, it does not combine well with other powders and works well as a standalone. The rose hips come in a poor quality zip lock bag so you might want to store it in a container and keep it dry area (or it will cake after a while). It is often out of stock so be sure to stock up whenever it is in stock! Check out my page for more reviews!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »