Vitamin C

Posted by Does-it-do on Nov 07, 2013

Rose hips are particularly high in vitamin C content, one of the richest plant sources available. So, thay are used to help prevent colds and influenza as well as treating rheumatoid arthritis (for joints). BUT be CAREFULL - it is really strong powder. Use it no more than two teaspoons per day. Otherwise it can make you sleepy, or worse - make your heart pulsate very quickly. You can use it with jam, jelly, syrup, marmalade. It will make sweet sour taste and healthy as well.

Top quality!

Posted by olofpersson on Jun 11, 2011

Nice smell and colour! Seems full of goodness! Tried other brand before and it's not even close.

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

This product serves as very cheap source of food based vitamin C! Vitamin C is a well known antioxidant that is known to reduce high blood pressure, help protect from the cardiovascular diseases, hypertension, stroke, prevent cancer, kidney stones, boost immune system, helps to detox by binding to heavy metals, pro moting healings in cells, support good bacteria while destroying bad bacteria, protect from environmental toxins, osteoporosis, support collagen in maintaining healthy skin and many others! Vitamin C has over 80 years of research, over thousand studies and a very safe record even if taken at high doses. What is best about this product it consists of natural Vitamin C and its co factors, Natural Vitamin C complex are known to work in synergy with bioactivity up 10-30 times more than isolated Vitamin C! In addition, its co factors like rutin, bioflavonoids come with its set of their own benefits as well! This product is organic as well. It tastes sweet and is very fresh. It is pretty sticky/starchy in nature and does not mix very well, even with a blender bottle. It will even stick to your teeth if you eat it. Because of the nature of its taste, it does not combine well with other powders and works well as a standalone. The rose hips come in a poor quality zip lock bag so you might want to store it in a container and keep it dry area (or it will cake after a while). It is often out of stock so be sure to stock up whenever it is in stock! Check out my page for more reviews!

Awesome Product!!!

Posted by Reviewer2784682 on Oct 16, 2012

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!! I took the synthetic form of Vitamin C for years and this just feels so much better. I sweeten it with Stevia and it tastes great, kind of like papaya. I recommend pressing down on the package when it arrives to bust up the clumps of powder that seem to form.

Great product

Posted by 4805296551887082251 on Oct 02, 2014

I have been reading a lot about rosehip powder in the treatment of joint problems in dogs as I have an 8 year old Westie who was diagnosed when he was about 4 with arthritis. Because of this, his walking has been limited and he always limped after a walk. I started him on rosehip powder about 3 months ago (I initially purchased a brand in Australia) and I have noticed a marked improvement in his mobility and his whole demeanor. He is more active, happy to go for a walk, appears to have less pain and his limp has all but disappeared. I give him half a scoop once a day mixed with his food. He loves it and there is never any problem about him clearing his bowl. This is a great product at a very competitive price and I am extremely happy with the effects of it for Hugo. I am considering taking it myself as I have arthritis in my fingers which some days is very painful.

great

Posted by Reviewer3237124 on Apr 11, 2011

Alternative source of vitamin C, with this no more colds

Super on smoothies!

Posted by Reviewer3363076 on Feb 13, 2011

Super on smoothies. A natural way to get vit C.

FABULOUS

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Oct 09, 2014

I make my own caps with this and Amla Powder, FAB.

Good

Posted by francesjoan on Oct 11, 2012

I add this to protein shakes for natural vitamin C. It's mildly tart,slightly sweet and thickens the shake. I like it and will buy again.

Great natural source of vitamin C

Posted by 4827980448278450180 on Nov 22, 2013

I don't get sick anymore since incorporating rosehip powder into my foods. I put it in my oatmeal, but it goes great in smoothies, or as an extra secret ingredient in sauces