Great tangy tasting rose hip 很香和一点酸。

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

I mix a teaspoon rose hip, half teaspoon ginger powder and the juice of half a lemon in my morning drink to perk the body up. It's sour, so I put one teaspoon of honey in my mouth first before drinking. Find this way better to coat throat w honey first before drinking rather then mixing the honey into drink.

Absolute refreshing!

Posted by kirowang on Feb 14, 2011

Free, natural vitamin C, and much more vitamins! Starwest's rosehips powder proves, that the price don't bite the quality! Very good product, first class powder, and the package is really confortable..! Recommended!

Great Price

Posted by Reviewer2165615 on Nov 18, 2010

Great Price for a great non-GMO product. This is the best way to take your "vitamins".

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Nov 16, 2011

This is fresh and tasty. I add it to my morning yoghurt and smoothies for the taste and extra vitamin C

Excellent

Posted by juniper on Jun 28, 2012

I use this in my Rice Protein and it gives a hint of orange taste. Love this product.

Never Disappoints

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Apr 19, 2015

Fresh, sweet delicious rosehips. No fillers, or flow agents. So hard to find powders without silica, citric acid, or even worse. Love this.

Price/volume and freshness is right!

Posted by 5334610577813347443 on Feb 04, 2016

At this price it is worth buying for sure :-) Found it nice mixed in with things or even as a tea to use on the skin makes it very supple. Will buy again

Good quality. Recommended.

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on May 19, 2014

After reading a book, How to Live Longer and Feel Better by Nobel Prize winner Dr Linus Pauling, i've decided to take extra Vitamin C for maintaining a good health. Vitamin C is an anti-cancer and have many other benefits as explained by Dr Pauling. This rosehips powder is a natural source of vitamin C and i prefer this than other sources. Good quality as well. Recommended.

Fragrant and worth it

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Nov 29, 2014

Add a teaspoon of rose hip with juice of half a lemon as well as teaspoon of ginger powder for my morning drink to perk up the bidy

Excellent price and effective

Posted by Reviewer2776030 on Jul 08, 2016

I give this to my dog and I take it myself, both for joint mobility. It works!