お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Starwest Botanicals, Rosehips Powder, Organic, 1 lb (453.6 g)

Great tangy tasting rose hip 很香和一点酸。

Posted by Theeaglelover on Dec 01, 2014

I mix a teaspoon rose hip, half teaspoon ginger powder and the juice of half a lemon in my morning drink to perk the body up. It's sour, so I put one teaspoon of honey in my mouth first before drinking. Find this way better to coat throat w honey first before drinking rather then mixing the honey into drink.

Never Disappoints

Posted by Reviewer1430941 on Apr 19, 2015

Fresh, sweet delicious rosehips. No fillers, or flow agents. So hard to find powders without silica, citric acid, or even worse. Love this.

Great product

Posted by 4805296551887082251 on Oct 02, 2014

I have been reading a lot about rosehip powder in the treatment of joint problems in dogs as I have an 8 year old Westie who was diagnosed when he was about 4 with arthritis. Because of this, his walking has been limited and he always limped after a walk. I started him on rosehip powder about 3 months ago (I initially purchased a brand in Australia) and I have noticed a marked improvement in his mobility and his whole demeanor. He is more active, happy to go for a walk, appears to have less pain and his limp has all but disappeared. I give him half a scoop once a day mixed with his food. He loves it and there is never any problem about him clearing his bowl. This is a great product at a very competitive price and I am extremely happy with the effects of it for Hugo. I am considering taking it myself as I have arthritis in my fingers which some days is very painful.

Fragrant and worth it

Posted by Sswwwwwwwwanmooni on Nov 29, 2014

Add a teaspoon of rose hip with juice of half a lemon as well as teaspoon of ginger powder for my morning drink to perk up the bidy

Delicious

Posted by Reviewer2981997 on Nov 16, 2011

This is fresh and tasty. I add it to my morning yoghurt and smoothies for the taste and extra vitamin C