Starwest Botanicals, Spirulina Powder, Organic, 1 lb

Posted by Goodhealth4all on Jun 17, 2013

It did not state it was from China on website, I bought it, didn't read the reviews but I do not buy anything edible from there after so much scandal and also no real organic standards. It should clearer state on the website that it is a product of china, it may do on the packaging when you get it. The practices throughout the country on so many other foodstuffs , including baby formula just inspires no confidence, I will be looking for a refund. I believe iHerb should have , country of origin underneath description of product on their website.

Don't know what to think...

Posted by Reviewer2518058 on Jun 09, 2013

I got it, and saw it stood it was harvested in China, and was going to be organic.. but I'm very skeptical as to all the writings and things showing up about China in the papers when it comes to food and stuff poisoned, etc, plus all the pollution in China, so I don't think I will order this one again.

very good

Posted by 5458994350705882687 on May 24, 2013

very good

Cheap spirulina, product criticism depends on how particular you are

Posted by HDumas on Apr 03, 2013

I bought this to use in my bliss ball recipe (rolled up granola energy balls.) Since there are other strong spices used in this mix (cinnamon, cardamon, and cocoa powder) the taste of the spirulina powder is masked. I have read other comments about this product questioning how organic it can be if it's coming from China, that the cells need to be "opened" in order for the body to benefit from it, and that the taste is poor. It's my first time buying spirulina so I have nothing to compare to. I can just say it's been meeting the needs I bought it for. If you're more specific about what you are looking for, you may want to compare some more spirulina products.

Disappointed - Product from CHINA

Posted by Reviewer2329505 on Mar 14, 2013

I didn't notice that the product is from China until I opened the box from iHerb, and didn't check out the reviews before purchase. I guess the word Organic was enough for me so didn't read the description fully after that where it says the origin is China. I have no intention of consuming this particular product.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer1970826 on Feb 12, 2013

Very tasty and very nice texture

I am suggesting this product

Posted by 5236854978617294544 on Dec 26, 2012

I like spirulina, It seems very good for my health, and makes less appetite. Especially good in winter time when greenery so pure outside. Thank you!

Usual

Posted by Reviewer1365065 on Dec 04, 2012

Usual spirulina

GOOD!. :)

Posted by Reviewer2938578 on Nov 26, 2012

What can I say.. It's Organic, it tastes GOOD, it's Spirulina. :)

spirulina

Posted by 5201793010373149777 on Nov 03, 2012

It is possible to drink, I know it is helthy but I missed information on how much to blend evry morning. I google and wisit their home page and Iherb but did not find any referanses.