good

Posted by 5131122438160496689 on Oct 16, 2012

Not bad. Although in my opinion it is better to packing in cans. Gives a sense of richness and tone.

Will never buy this again!!!!

Posted by 5025271167947713500 on Sep 29, 2012

Did not see the Product originated in China. If it had been openly mentioned, I never would have brought it. Called for a refund, too bad, buyer beware response. Never again.

very good spirulina

Posted by Reviewer2346287 on Aug 16, 2012

I have now switched from now food spirulina to this one. found this is bedre.jeg will continue to buy this

Smelly

Posted by bornsloppy on Aug 04, 2012

Smells like the sea! Very green as well! I mixed it with so many other products so I'm not so sure about the quality. 4 stars thanks to the price.

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

The product is ok, but nowadays I try to avoid chinese products. I rather buy non-organic products from Europe or USA than organic products from China. I don't trust their certificates or moral and I don't want to support a country that doesn't care about human rights and other stuff that is important to me.

Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2543096 on Jul 19, 2012

I've just started putting spirulina in my morning fruit smoothy....In my morning rush to make it to my nursing job at 6:45 it provides a wonderful burst of energy that lasts 'til lunch....I really don't need to lose weight but can see how this could help....It seems to keep me sated 'til lunch with as I indicated before, plenty of wonderful energy and an up mood! One added bonus...I started rinsing out my blender and dumping the residue into my house plants and they love it too! The only 'downside' is it turns my smoothies a kinda ugly color... but the benefits are well worth the good natured teasing.... and also I REALLY notice a difference in my energy level if I don't get my dose or leave my smoothie on the counter in my rush to get out the door.....

spirulina

Posted by Reviewer3245568 on Mar 20, 2012

Nice quality, good quantity for this price. Mixes well in smoothies.

Really Disapointed

Posted by Reviewer3316787 on Mar 03, 2012

This spirulina is really slimy and horrible to take in water which I did with Now Foods spirulina. I have had many different brands of spirulina over a 20year period and have never tasted anything like this. I took one teaspoon and considered sending it back. What a waste of money. Whats more is, there is not organic standard in China and even its food standards are very lose and highly controversial.

A spirulina to love.

Posted by Reviewer1492824 on Feb 17, 2012

Organic product for a very good price. Let's face it. We all like a good price. This is high quality spirulina.

healing power

Posted by Reviewer2862975 on Jan 04, 2012

its kinda hard to handle the taste but it gives me the nutrition i need. helps with my bruising snd thining of the skin. i hide the taste with mustard mixed with cottage cheese