• Reviews | English

A-OK

Posted by Reviewer1605544 on Oct 06, 2011

Price, quality and shipping time all excellent!!! You have a long term costumer! D. Braak

Turmeric Powder

Posted by Reviewer2411072 on Sep 22, 2012

Glad to find this organic product for a very reasonable price. I purchased The Capsule Machine & have made my own cap's. Quite sure it helps w/ immunity and not something I cook with in large enough amounts to make a difference, but enjoy in capsule form.

Beautiful

Posted by 5602475129292382614 on Oct 29, 2013

Perfect turmeric, love that it is organic, and affordable!!

good

Posted by Reviewer2994189 on Sep 11, 2012

smells very good, fine texture. I bought it to pack into my own capsules to use as a supplement.

Great quality organic Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer1883988 on Mar 18, 2010

This seems to be just as good as the turmeric powder I have been buying from my local organic grocer. It is a better price and the deep, rich color, full-bodied flavor and golden color all indicate that it is fresh and effective. My husband and I take it everyday in our morning smoothie drinks. I was happy to find it at iHerb where I always feel I get the best product for my dollar.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1940329 on Jan 07, 2013

Very good taste and lovely color.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1650036 on Jul 27, 2011

My whole family has been very pleased with this organic turmeric. :)

Great!

Posted by 5349848801703725505 on Mar 04, 2013

An excellent product!

Turmeric powder

Posted by 5127488875496928772 on Jan 29, 2014

I have never purchased turmeric so I wasn't sure what to expect. Product was double sealed, seemed very fresh. I mix with coconut water instead of regular water and dissolves much easier.

Turmeric

Posted by Reviewer3156561 on Feb 07, 2014

I bought this for my friend and she haven't tried it yet, but I am sure this one is good, too. My husband and I are using the one from different company.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »