Starwest Botanicals, Wheat Grass Powder Organic, 1 lb (453.6 g)

Reviews 1-star

Buy American

Posted by Reviewer2168845 on Oct 09, 2012

Someone warned me to stay away from the wheat grass from china, I tried to save a few bucks and did not listen, I noticed a difference as soon as I opened the bag, this stuff seems very weak based on smell color and taste, I have been taking wheat grass for years and everything that i have ever had is much more potent, stronger smell when u open the bag, much darker in color, and stronger tasting. I will continue take it cant return an open bag, but I will never buy this brand again, very disappointing.

ok

Posted by Reviewer3232128 on Aug 27, 2010

I was disappointed when I received my package and realized there were no instructions on how much to take or how often. I was actually kind of afraid to use it since it had from China on the label.