• Reviews | English

Liked the product, good price, but...

Posted by Reviewer2509092 on Jan 07, 2015

I loved how this made my skin glow, but I won't order again. I'm too afraid to eat anything grown in China. Too much bad news about heavy metals and pesticides.

Good

Posted by 5217436191493027470 on May 11, 2015

Feels good, but the taste is so horrible. I felt like trowing up the first times i tried it.

Wheat grass power!

Posted by Reviewer1067418 on Mar 20, 2012

This is my first time using wheat grass powder...it's grainy! But it tastes just like wheat grass. Packaging has no information & comes in a resealable bag. Works great in smoothies or green drinks. It will take me a long time to get through this 1 pound bag!

Ok

Posted by sweetheart on Jul 21, 2012

I think this product is ok. However I nowadays don't want to buy anything that comes from China because they don't seem to care about any certificates there (and of course they have a lot more issues there besides that: human rights, working safety issues and so on...). I'd rather buy a non-organic product that is produced in Europe or USA than an (supposed to be) organic product that is produced in China.

not the best

Posted by Reviewer1202829 on Feb 17, 2011

Im not sure what I think of this. Fresh wheat grass is way better than this dried one. Still it kind of works, but feels and tastes a bit old.

it

Posted by Reviewer2559992 on Nov 02, 2011

it works good

Blown up

Posted by Reviewer2116065 on Dec 14, 2011

This is a methane producer...

it's ok i guess

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Aug 22, 2012

i have had better wheat grass before I bought this one, but it's cheaper as well.

ok

Posted by lovelyliller on May 21, 2010

have not tasted it alone ,but in smooties.