• Customer Ratings

Funny taste and texture

Posted by 5714304646005867889 on Aug 03, 2014

I think that both the price and product are good, but I didn't think I would actually taste it when I put it in smoothies. Also, the texture was flour-like and it didn't fully blend.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Wheatgras s is a superfood. Wheatgras s is high in chlorophyll, vitamins and minerals, enzymes, antioxidants, amino acids and other phytonutrients. Wheatgras s is known for its detoxification effect, heals digestive problems, anti cancer, immune boosting, increase red blood cell counts, increase oxygenation of blood, balance pH value, protects liver and blood, anti aging and more! As for the taste, it is quite tolerable and does not taste very bitter. It’s pretty chalky and mix really well with a blender bottle. It smells fresh when you open it and the static effect (wheatgras s sticking to positive charge stuff) is very obvious. Note that the origin is from China if you want to avoid products from China. It is certified USDA organic (from the website). It will be nice if they state when the wheatgras s is actually cut and harvested since the timing affects the nutritional value of the wheatgras s. As for the price, this is probably the cheapest wheatgras s on iherb and it’s good if you need to consume in large quantity daily. Check out my page for more reviews!

Posted by Reviewer1363836 on Aug 03, 2013

Effective

Posted by JahSun on Aug 17, 2012

Was worried about the Chinese source (like others here), but the awesome price got me to give both the barley grass and the wheat grass products a whirl. Both are very effective, and make great additions to any shakes, smoothies, formulas or even food you might want to add some green love to. You will need to increase your water consumption a bit, though as these can be somewhat dehydrating. Also, I still have my reservations about the sourcing of this powder, and without some chemical analysis by a lab... there is no way for me to know if this product is adultrated the way many cheap Chinese products seem to be these days. (Obviously just because a few companies sold children's toys with lead paint & the Chinese government can not be relied upon to regulate the health safety of products made there... doesn't mean that ALL products from there are suspect. This one is certified "organic" and could be fine, but I have no idea what that certification entails in China.)

Posted by 5255789761944547432 on Jun 19, 2012

But I can't gauge the effect it has in my body.

from australia

Posted by Reviewer2792171 on Apr 06, 2011

Mixes easily, tastes nice, light-weight packaging to minimize long-distance shipping costs.

Superfood

Posted by Reviewer2834047 on Dec 21, 2010

very happy I was able to get to use with my morning smoothie. I feel great after taking this with Alfalfa, and Kelp.

great

Posted by Reviewer2031643 on Sep 09, 2010

Tastes fresh! Feels good! My only worry is that it is chinese...

wheat grass powder

Posted by Reviewer2749325 on Jul 30, 2010

excellent quality

Cheap

Posted by Reviewer1097777 on Jul 20, 2010

This is cheap for 1lb I think I was getting stomach aches from it, but I think I was taking it wrong and taking too much of it. Only should take about 1 teaspoon and 30min on empty stomach before meals.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »