• Reviews | English

Effective

Posted by JahSun on Aug 17, 2012

Was worried about the Chinese source (like others here), but the awesome price got me to give both the barley grass and the wheat grass products a whirl. Both are very effective, and make great additions to any shakes, smoothies, formulas or even food you might want to add some green love to. You will need to increase your water consumption a bit, though as these can be somewhat dehydrating. Also, I still have my reservations about the sourcing of this powder, and without some chemical analysis by a lab... there is no way for me to know if this product is adultrated the way many cheap Chinese products seem to be these days. (Obviously just because a few companies sold children's toys with lead paint & the Chinese government can not be relied upon to regulate the health safety of products made there... doesn't mean that ALL products from there are suspect. This one is certified "organic" and could be fine, but I have no idea what that certification entails in China.)

Recommend

Posted by Reviewer2142217 on Jan 14, 2012

Love this product, l grew wheat grass years ago but because it was so time consuming stopped, l know fresh is better but not if you stop all together. This is so easy to use every morning and have felt better in myself since starting. l did compare price with other stores and iHerb is by far the best. l also feel there international shipping information is very helpful

Taste natural

Posted by Royalqueen on May 24, 2015

I took one teaspoon and mixed with water for few days and I felt good about it. Taste natural. I also used it to mix with green clay for diy mask and I found the whitening effect exceed my expectation. Good purchase.

Feel Better Already

Posted by Reviewer1961698 on Sep 07, 2010

I have noticed much more energy and am losing weight.

Not Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3271419 on Apr 23, 2010

Everything I order from iherb arrives fast and fresh. This product isn't too strong - at least for me - and seem to be of very good quality. No clumps or anything. I put a tsp in my shaker bottle full of water in the am and don't get hungry for hours. I also feel a little more energetic now after taking it everyday for about a week now. Good stuff and great price!

A+ wheat Grass

Posted by Reviewer1751579 on Sep 26, 2010

Great cleanser and gives me that extra energy

Excellent quality!

Posted by kirowang on Feb 14, 2011

Starwest's wheat grass powder's proves, that the price don't bite the quality! Very good product, first class powder, and the package is really confortable..! Recommended!

great

Posted by Reviewer2886301 on Dec 30, 2010

great deal, been using over a year, put in smoothie

Good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1988284 on Nov 14, 2011

I am happy with the quality and price! It tasts good too. Excellent product!

Love!

Posted by Reviewer2075415 on Sep 10, 2015

This is the only brand I've used for about 2 or 3 years now and I love the taste and the price.