• Customer Ratings

great product

Posted by Reviewer2399838 on Jul 17, 2010

great product with very nice packaging. Suitable for travel.

Great green juices

Posted by MindsurfNorway on Jul 05, 2010

This is really the simplest way to get you daily dose of super greens. Put it on your water bottle, and enjoy all day long... For the sweet tooth, add a quarter teaspoon of Navitas Naturals Stevia Powder...

Great value wheat grass

Posted by Reviewer2606304 on Jun 30, 2010

Am taking this product as part of a Jason Vale juicing plan. Very pleased with the cost and value! Feeling very well on the plan and losing weight.

Pleased

Posted by Reviewer1916446 on Jun 15, 2010

The powder is a little chalky, but since this is my first experience with wheat grass, I don't really have anything to compare to. I'm glad it comes in a plastic storage bag. The price was great!

ok

Posted by lovelyliller on May 21, 2010

have not tasted it alone ,but in smooties.

Tastes great!

Posted by Reviewer2184515 on May 14, 2010

Not grainy like others I've tried. Not as "strong flavored" either.

Not Bad!

Posted by Reviewer3271419 on Apr 23, 2010

Everything I order from iherb arrives fast and fresh. This product isn't too strong - at least for me - and seem to be of very good quality. No clumps or anything. I put a tsp in my shaker bottle full of water in the am and don't get hungry for hours. I also feel a little more energetic now after taking it everyday for about a week now. Good stuff and great price!

the best deal

Posted by Reviewer1864637 on Apr 07, 2010

Wheat grass for the best price! Try to buy it in any of the health store and you will end up paying at least three time more for this product. My teenage son drinks wheat grass every morning - "it cleans my skin" Yes, it does!

Great product!

Posted by Cataddicted on Apr 05, 2010

Great taste. I drink one spoonful every morning into empty stomach with a glass of water. It really helps me wake up and get going. My cat also loves when I put some powder into her water. She does not taste her normal water if she can drink wheat grass water. I also add a spoonful into berry smoothie and other raw foods. Powder is easy to use, not having to grow wheat grass and make juice out of it.

Cannot comment - haven't used it yet.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Mar 16, 2010

The quality, cost and packaging are all very good, I'm glad iherb has started stocking products by this company.